Birka Geocoin

MotoCycleBoi

For anyone who orders these coins and doesn't want the black and white one, let me know. I should have something of interest to trade for it in a couple of months :huh: I just don't want buy a whole set just to get the one I want.

I really enjoy the set I currently own wish we didn't have to buy an the whole set to get that other one unless I'm not understanding something.

I ordered the set, but i believe that you may purchase them separately.

try here

I might be off but it looks like its a goer

Oh, guess I'm having a slow thinking kinda day, lol. Thanks.

Curses! If I had been thinking quicker myself I would have ordered one and then taken you up on your trade offer. I take the prize for being the slow one today :)

I haven't bought one yet, so if you order an extra black and white, I prefer to trade anyhow. I can always set something aside far enough in advance. Let me know.... and I won't order, I'll let you pick out what you want on the next coin coming out :)

For anyone who orders these coins and doesn't want the black and white one, let me know. I should have something of interest to trade for it in a couple of months :huh: I just don't want buy a whole set just to get the one I want.

I really enjoy the set I currently own wish we didn't have to buy an the whole set to get that other one unless I'm not understanding something.

I ordered the set, but i believe that you may purchase them separately.

try here

I might be off but it looks like its a goer

Oh, guess I'm having a slow thinking kinda day, lol. Thanks.

Curses! If I had been thinking quicker myself I would have ordered one and then taken you up on your trade offer. I take the prize for being the slow one today :)

I haven't bought one yet, so if you order an extra black and white, I prefer to trade anyhow. I can always set something aside far enough in advance. Let me know.... and I won't order, I'll let you pick out what you want on the next coin coming out :)

Thanks Tsun

Consider it a Deal :D

I really like your new site. I placed a couple of orders (as usual, I didn't figure out to put it all into one order!). Can't wait!

Just keep Adding items to the shopping chart.

You can change the number of items you add by changing the "Amount" before you hit the "Add to cart" button.

You can at any time before checkout change the content of your shopping cart.

In the shopping cart you can change the "Quantity" and then hit "Recalculate"

You can delete items in your shopping cart by hitting the red X button.

Heh -- using your website system wasn't the problem (in fact, it was downright easy). The problem was that I waited until after I bought the first one to decide I wanted a second one. I should have figured out I wanted two right from the get-go. ; )

If we order from the USA, do we pay the price "including VAT" or "excluding VAT"?

Thanks

Excluding VAT

Customers outside of the European Union shops tax free on PolarDesign and will therefore not be charged for any tax. The 25% VAT will be excluded from the total amount when you choose your country in the shopping cart during checkout.

I ordered some. Just curious why a remint takes 4 weeks. It should take about 2 weeks.

Not during Chinese New Year.

That's the day you cut the presale. So even a week for it. 4 weeks still seems rather long.

Well, I don't want to promise to much.

I don' have the actual shipping date from the mint yet. I will keep you informed.

I ordered some. Just curious why a remint takes 4 weeks. It should take about 2 weeks.

That's the day you cut the presale. So even a week for it. 4 weeks still seems rather long.

Well, I don't want to promise to much.

I don' have the actual shipping date from the mint yet. I will keep you informed.

and you are quiet right to do so, because most Chinese people take up a week or a fortnight of holiday's at the chinese newyear.

Edited by Sivota

I can vouch for the fact that the mint is pretty slow these days. 2 months on the ET remint and closing in on 2 months for 30 remakes on the DT's. Not to mention artwork being returned has been pond water slow. That is just my experience since late October with past and current projects. Depending on the company someone is working through, I know mine has cut back on some hours, Chinese New Year and hard to say what is going on with workers considering their economy is not doing so great either. I'm finding it a bit frustrating but not much I have been able to do but be patient and keep asking the mint 'are you done yet?' <_<

Edited by tsunrisebey

Update:

• Pre-order period ended
  • Order for coins have been sent to the mint
  • Pre-sale for Extra coins have started at PolarDesign.se

Note:

- The mint is now closed for the Chinese New Year. Will open again 2nd Feb.

- Mint says: "The delivery is abt 20 days apart from our New Year holidays"

- Apart from the pre-ordered coins I have ordered some Extra coins. These are the coins now on pre-sale.

placed an order for an AE, hope i did everything right,, i dunno what vat ment but i payed for it??..lol just wanted to make sure i payed for what i was susposto pay for in order to get the coin!!

if i did something wrong or i dont need the VAT(??) please e-mail me.

what is VAT?

oh p.s. when i ordered there was 2 left,, so now there is only 1 left :o

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

placed an order for an AE, hope i did everything right,, i dunno what vat ment but i payed for it??..lol just wanted to make sure i payed for what i was susposto pay for in order to get the coin!!

if i did something wrong or i dont need the VAT(??) please e-mail me.

what is VAT?

oh p.s. when i ordered there was 2 left,, so now there is only 1 left :o

VAT = Value Added Tax

Read more about it here.

No, you did not pay any VAT.

Customers outside of the European Union shops tax free on PolarDesign and will therefore not be charged for any tax. The 25% VAT will be excluded from the total amount when you choose your country in the shopping cart during checkout.

LOL. Don't you save your receipts, girl? I'll admit I had to go look mine up, but I save all my cart & paypal emails in their own email folder

I keep all my receipts but they dont always have what I actually bought spelt out...and I need things spelt out :)

Is there any way we can find out what we actually bought? :laughing::o I must keep better records.....

Edited to say that these coins are gorgeous, well done!! I HOPE I have ordered them all!

Thank you for your order!

You ordered one Birka RGB and one Birka AE.

Thanks Hans! :laughing: Why didn't I get the other two? (Slaps own forehead)

I received my Birka coins!!!!!! :D Wow, that was a fast mail service!

They both look amazing, especially the AE one. I love black & white :-)

They even smell good, like brand new coins! (hmmm.....this is not normal. I have the same thing with new books :laughing: )

Millieballon, I received your coins too, will bring them by asap!

Hey Li-Z,

I have to agree with you on three points of your post....

1) As always super fast shipping,

2) They are beautiful coins....I really love the foggy silver, and

3) Your right... this isn't normal :laughing::D:D (but just so true)

They even smell good, like brand new coins! (hmmm.....this is not normal. I have the same thing with new

books

birka2good.jpg

They are all beautiful. I recently won a 1st Edition Birka in a cointest. It reminds me of old world treasure coins. Just Beautiful.

So, Recently I learned about Birkas and Now I want them all. It's a poor chance I have anything you'd need and an even poorer chance of me finding someone who'd even want to trade. But I'll put in a "justincase".

Thanx,

Opalsns

Wow such quick mail service from OS

I was lucky enough to score a couple of the antique silver Birkas a couple of months ago and was very impressed, but these versions have taken it to a new level. Beautiful!

tsun I'll get your B&W in the mail tomorrow :anicute: I made sure I did not touch it when I placed it on the scanner :) eheh

Birkas_web.jpg

MotoCycleBoi top product and top service again, Thank you.