Birka Geocoin

MotoCycleBoi

Is there a breakdown on the finishes? Or is it equal: 125 of each finish?

338 pcs SG02-1 Birka: 2-tone. Gold & Silver + Color

248 pcs SG02-2 Birka: Gold + Color

158 pcs SG02-3 Birka: Antique silver

148 pcs SG02-4 Birka: Gold + Foggy Gold

Wow, almost a thousand coins. That's what happens when a coin is real good looking.

4 new BIRKA now on pre-sale!

BirkaRemint.gif

SG02-5: Birka RGB (Gold+Color)

SG02-6: Birka AE (Silver+Color)

SG02-7: Birka Foggy Silver

SG02-8: Birka Antique Bronze

Note:

This is a pre-sale and the Geocoins is estimated to be in stock 2nd Mar 09.

Before you can order you must agree on the pre-sale terms.

Get your own Big Bold BIRKA Beauties here at PolarDesign.se!

Edited by MotoCycleBoi

I really like your new site. I placed a couple of orders (as usual, I didn't figure out to put it all into one order!). Can't wait!

Just keep Adding items to the shopping chart.

You can change the number of items you add by changing the "Amount" before you hit the "Add to cart" button.

You can at any time before checkout change the content of your shopping cart.

In the shopping cart you can change the "Quantity" and then hit "Recalculate"

You can delete items in your shopping cart by hitting the red X button.

Order placed :angry:

I'm curious how the black and white edition will look like! Will you be getting sample pictures soon?

We are not making samples for these.

The black and white is the Birka Artist Edition from Nenne.

We think it will look great with the high contrast of the black and white together with the silver metal.

The Birka AE also have a viking shield look to it.

Edited by MotoCycleBoi

I notice that I cannot purchase the antique nickel version (the one I really want) unless I purchase a whole set. :D Why is that? Shouldn't the black & white AE version be the one you cannot get unless you buy the whole set? Makes more sense to make that one rarer... To me anyhoo... :angry:

How long is the presell going to go on? :D

CF30

Wait... now I'm really confused. :D On the geocoin.se site you have the gold colored blueprint labeled antique nickel and on the Polar Design site the same blueprint is being sold as antique bronze. Which is correct? Which one do I need to order to get the antique nickel one? :D I really don't want to think I'm ordering one and end up with the other. :angry:

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Wait... now I'm really confused. :D On the geocoin.se site you have the gold colored blueprint labeled antique nickel and on the Polar Design site the same blueprint is being sold as antique bronze. Which is correct? Which one do I need to order to get the antique nickel one? :D I really don't want to think I'm ordering one and end up with the other. :angry:

CF30

Sorry My Bad. :D

There are no Antique Nickel version. I wrote that in mistake at the geocoin.se page (corrected now)

I notice that I cannot purchase the antique nickel version (the one I really want) unless I purchase a whole set. :D Why is that? Shouldn't the black & white AE version be the one you cannot get unless you buy the whole set? Makes more sense to make that one rarer... To me anyhoo... :angry:

How long is the presell going to go on? :D

CF30

There are no hard to get limited edition Birka.

They are all in the set or sold separately.

Nenne_ wanted the special black and white version to be her AE version.

- The pre-sale will run until next sunday. 25th Jan.

- The Birka geocoins will then be ordered from the factory.

- Extra coins will also be ordered.

- The extra coins will be on pre-sale until they run out or the manufactured coins arrive.

You can read more about the geocoin.se presale process at the geocoin.se page.

For anyone who orders these coins and doesn't want the black and white one, let me know. I should have something of interest to trade for it in a couple of months :) I just don't want buy a whole set just to get the one I want.

I really enjoy the set I currently own wish we didn't have to buy an the whole set to get that other one unless I'm not understanding something.

For anyone who orders these coins and doesn't want the black and white one, let me know. I should have something of interest to trade for it in a couple of months :) I just don't want buy a whole set just to get the one I want.

I really enjoy the set I currently own wish we didn't have to buy an the whole set to get that other one unless I'm not understanding something.

I ordered the set, but i believe that you may purchase them separately.

try here

I might be off but it looks like its a goer

try here

Oh, guess I'm having a slow thinking kinda day, lol. Thanks.

For anyone who orders these coins and doesn't want the black and white one, let me know. I should have something of interest to trade for it in a couple of months :huh: I just don't want buy a whole set just to get the one I want.

try here

Oh, guess I'm having a slow thinking kinda day, lol. Thanks.

Curses! If I had been thinking quicker myself I would have ordered one and then taken you up on your trade offer. I take the prize for being the slow one today :)