Birka Geocoin

MotoCycleBoi

Please let the tracking be on the side, as I would hate to lose any of the artwork.

By "side", ATMouse means the edge of the coin. And I agree, you should put the tracking info on the the coin edge and not mess up your beautiful design. :lol:

--Marky

Please let the tracking be on the side, as I would hate to lose any of the artwork.

By "side", ATMouse means the edge of the coin. And I agree, you should put the tracking info on the the coin edge and not mess up your beautiful design. :lol:

--Marky

:D:lol::D

Sometimes my paws don't type what I'm thinkin' as well as they ought to.

By "side", ATMouse means the edge of the coin. And I agree, you should put the tracking info on the the coin edge and not mess up your beautiful design. :)

--Marky

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Sometimes my paws don't type what I'm thinkin' as well as they ought to.

Yes, we got the side part the first time :)

Yes, we plan to put the tracking info on the edge of the coin.

This is one of the things that makes the coin more expensive. As we have to do 3 dies. One extra for the edge. :mellow:

We do not know the price yet. The mint have announced a metal price raise on april 20th. We will try to keep you posted.

We don't know the shipping yet either. We know it will be a heavy 2" coin.

Yeah, I know. We don't know much. B)

But one thing we do know. We want to make this Coin!

Edited by MotoCycleBoi

You should be able to hold them to your original quote - if it was a firm quote and not just an estimate. :huh:

CF30

It was an estimate and we will make some changes.

But today is a great day.

We got the sketch for the die!

Check this Baby out!

BirkaMintArt.gif

We will be making some changes. We may do some other platings for the samples to.

We are pretty new at this so we are open to suggestions.

interesting tracking numbers! :D

What can I say...? It´s a Swedish coin :)

Indeed a beautiful coin and I would love to know all about the wonderful symbols around it - can you make it a page on www.trackablecoins.com please? Get the template from the help page.

The symbols are from objects found in excavations of Birka.

Great page! I shall try to make a page for the coin.

Ladies and Gentlemen...

we are ready for sample production. :):):)

We had to make some changes. The factory could not make the coin with center 3D art together with Imitation Hard Enamel. We did not want soft enamel so we made the center 2D.

skiss_birka2.jpg

4 different samples will be made:

• 2-tone Gold & Silver with Imitation Hard Enamel & transparent IHE.
  • Gold with IHE & transparent IHE
  • Antique Silver no enamel
  • Gold & Foggy Gold no enamel

oh my, these are gorgeous!

but i have a little question. on the web site it says "Trackable at geocaching.com with own icon.

Moose in 3D on the back.

Custom prefix "SE"."

but for the life of me, i don't see a moose. is there a moose? is it a hidden moose? kinda hard to hide a moose.

either way i have to budget for at least one.

i need a budget.

lara

oh my, these are gorgeous!

but i have a little question. on the web site it says "Trackable at geocaching.com with own icon.

Moose in 3D on the back.

Custom prefix "SE"."

but for the life of me, i don't see a moose. is there a moose? is it a hidden moose? kinda hard to hide a moose.

either way i have to budget for at least one.

i need a budget.

lara

It looks like it could be that they cut/paste from the above html (the Swedish Moose) and missed removing the bit about the moose on the back.

Anyone know if these will be available after pre-sale? Or how long the pre-sale goes on for? These are must haves for me, but unfortunately find myself presently in a position where 'must have geocoin' simply can't carry as much weight as it did a day or two ago B)

Any info appreciated (or I suppose I can just email the vendor <_< This is just so much easier)