WTF series a very interesting queue of caches

YanniG

Recently I visited London for geocaching reasons.

I tried most of the WTF series norht west of the center of London.

As this was my third visit to London, I discovered many interesting sceneries of London, that I am sure, no travel agency has advertised them.

The geocaching community members lead me to Canal paths and I discovered endless sceneries and saw another London.From the perfect areas of Perivale woods to the awful Brent valley...

A GREAT thanks to the cache installers.

I really appreciate your effords.

All the best !

Yanni

Hi Yanni, I am glad you made it home okay. I saw your logs in some of the caches over the weekend. ONLY a cacher could visit a foriegn country and spend their time gubbing about under rubbish strewn bushes (note: thank goodness he didn't do the Southall part of the series!!)

Recently I visited London for geocaching reasons.

I tried most of the WTF series norht west of the center of London.

As this was my third visit to London, I discovered many interesting sceneries of London, that I am sure, no travel agency has advertised them.

The geocaching community members lead me to Canal paths and I discovered endless sceneries and saw another London.From the perfect areas of Perivale woods to the awful Brent valley...

A GREAT thanks to the cache installers.

I really appreciate your effords.

All the best !

Yanni

:::WAVES:::::

Hi YaniiG

Carol and I have done several of your caches on Rhodes and would like to thank you for taking us places we might never have found. Next time you're in the UK let us know and we'll meet up

Jim

I have to admit that the best tourism in a foreign place is done by geocaching.

It takes you to the most interesting places (and not only!)

Ha, ha, ha, at my next trip to London, I have to retrieve the small cache that is under the bridge at the Brent Valley... bones1 (who was sitting next to me at the Hemel Hempstead geomeeting) or any local who has a telescopic ladder can join me to retrieve this together! I can do the climbing ! ! !

I am in thoughts to start a similar project to the WTF series here in Athens, but it will be through the south-west coastline of Athens.Easy ride by a bike and a frequent training route for me and also a tram line through the biggest part of the route.

I hope by this way all the geocachers will have a good time geocaching in Athens ! So, stay tuned!!!

Greetings to all the friends in the UK .

Yanni