Occupations

fishdirt

I am supported by my wonderful, understanding and supportive husband of 22 years. I am young (if you consider 40 young) and I am unable to work due to health issues. So, I guess you would consider me a mom of 3 biological children, Mom of many other children who have a bad situation at home, keeper of 4 dogs, 3 cats and 3 fish.

So that said, I guess you would say that my job is to support and love my great family, try to improve my health, enjoy geocaching and life!

Everyone have a Great Easter!

I am supported by my wonderful, understanding and supportive husband of 22 years. I am young (if you consider 40 young) and I am unable to work due to health issues. So, I guess you would consider me a mom of 3 biological children, Mom of many other children who have a bad situation at home, keeper of 4 dogs, 3 cats and 3 fish.

So that said, I guess you would say that my job is to support and love my great family, try to improve my health, enjoy geocaching and life!

So what your really saying is your a "Domestic Engineer"!! :unsure: Kewl!! :anibad:

So what your really saying is your a "Domestic Engineer"!! :unsure: Kewl!! :blink:

Or she's certified "Master of Maternal Arts"! :anibad:

I am a metal fabricator for the federal goverment being a GS employee in Alaska it pays well and I only have to work four days a week!

This what I had done previously. Overhead stamp machines called OBS from cincinnati. I set dies and the machines up and ran them. Though where I worked the owners were tightwads so we got paid half what a normal fabricator gets paid and weeks went from 40 to 60 at the drop of a dime.

Kind of curious. How do you support your Caching habit? I am currently collecting unemployment but am going to attempt to join the freelance art/illustration arena. I had to get others addicted to help my addiction :anibad:

I work as a direct support provider in a day program for adults with developmental disabilities and some with mental illness. Husband 1/2 of the team is an electronics tech for a defense contractor. So....he works in a bomb factory and I work in a loony bin. Is it any wonder we need a relaxing hobby :unsure:

Protector of Babies. Electronics tech, install/maintain infant security systems in hospitals.

I heard there was a high rate of infants robbing hospitals. Awesome to see security directed for such a thing :unsure:

Yeah, you'd never expect the little creeps... Actually, we protect from infant abduction.

I am a nickle miner for the largest nickle producer in the world in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. I work 5000 feet underground. I pretty much get paid to blow stuff up. As a second job I am a pyrotechnician, doing fireworks shows, once again getting paid to blow stuff up. :unsure:

NICE! :anibad:

I'm new around here (only 4 finds to my name so far).... but I'll chime in too.

I'm a student in grad school... and I work at the same school full-time as "Special Events Coordinator" for technology. So if you come here and have a conference, you talk to me about getting technicians to run your sound and stuff. :unsure:

~Ariel