I cannot join as a member

gitarmac

. . . but it expired in 2004. When I try to renew my membership I enter my subscription number but is says my membership does not exist. I don't want to re-register if I don't have to. What to do! What to do!

Your regular membership is fine so I assume you are talking about registering as a Premium member. Write contact@geocaching.com and be sure to include all the information you received when you paid for your membership. It will have to wait until Monday as they are closed for the weekend.

Edited by Michael

Your regular membership is fine so I assume you are talking about registering as a Premium member. Write contact@geocaching.com and be sure to include all the you received when you paid for your membership. It will have to wait until Monday as they are closed for the weekend.

Yeah, I looked for the "contact us" link, but didn't see it. Thanks.

Your regular membership is fine so I assume you are talking about registering as a Premium member. Write contact@geocaching.com and be sure to include all the you received when you paid for your membership. It will have to wait until Monday as they are closed for the weekend.

Yeah, I looked for the "contact us" link, but didn't see it. Thanks.

It is pretty hard to find but it's in there.