lock & lock containers

Do any of the major department stores sell lock & lock?

I cannot seem to find any in stores only online.

I'm from NE Ohio, if anyone near me know where I can get some please let me know.

Target carries both individual containers and sold by the set. They've become my new favorite container. I have one in play for over a year and it has done well.

Walmart in my area carries them. You can also check the various chains of grocery stores in your area. Go to the aisle where they sell food storage containers. I found that Price Chopper carries these in my area of Kansas. Your mileage may vary. :laughing:

I'm from NE Ohio, if anyone near me know where I can get some please let me know.

Here in central Florida, I didn't find them at WalMart...but I did find them at KMart.

Not sure if you have any Costco stores near you but if you do..

Costco sells a 28 piece set called "snapware". I counted the set and there were 30 some pieces. Weird. the containers are exactly like lock & lock and appear to be very sturdy.

I have two painted and ready to go.

Costco sells a 28 piece set called "snapware". I counted the set and there were 30 some pieces. Weird. the containers are exactly like lock & lock and appear to be very sturdy.

In my limited experience, nothing beats a real lock-n-lock. I've found plenty of knock offs with broken lids or bad seals, but all the real ones have held their contents well. I find them at Wal-Mart.

Around here everyone has them, Kmart, WalMart, Shopko, Target, and all the grocery stores too, I've found that if they either sit in the sun or freeze hard the "Tabs" fall off though.

In my limited experience, nothing beats a real lock-n-lock. I've found plenty of knock offs with broken lids or bad seals, but all the real ones have held their contents well. I find them at Wal-Mart.

The lock-n-lock do seem well built. The snapware knock offs also seem to have about the same thickness and ears. I have both brands hidden and out there cooking. I'm curious to see how both hold up. I think you are right that the ears and seals will fail first. The best part about the plastic-ware is that is comes in so many handy shapes and sizes.