Colorado Cache Routing

I thought I had my colorado set up to do road routing to the cache in the auto profile and then I would switch to to the cache profile when I got close which was set up for off road.

But now in the auto profile it will not road auto route to caches. It will to road auto route other destinations.

I have played with a bunch of stuff and cannot get it back.

So.... was I dreaming that I had that capability???

Or can someone help me with the settings to get it back.

thanks.

Check your settings... Setting/Routing/Guidance Method... when you are in the Automotive profile... Now, it won't auto-route when you are in the Geocaching utility. You need to be in the "normal" routing mode. When you choose a cache, left soft key/Go to location puts that cache into the "normal" routing.

Personally, I leave routing set to auto-route in the Geocaching profile. Use the method above to engage auto-routing. If you wan to off road route, just pick the cache in the Geocaching utility and it off road route immediately.

Check your settings... Setting/Routing/Guidance Method... when you are in the Automotive profile... Now, it won't auto-route when you are in the Geocaching utility. You need to be in the "normal" routing mode. When you choose a cache, left soft key/Go to location puts that cache into the "normal" routing.

Personally, I leave routing set to auto-route in the Geocaching profile. Use the method above to engage auto-routing. If you wan to off road route, just pick the cache in the Geocaching utility and it off road route immediately.

Excellent... just tried it.. thanks