Silly Question about a Travel Bug

MommaLogan

I am sure that most of you seasoned cachers will laugh at this question......

I just received my first travel bug in the mail. I am eager to go place it in a cache :unsure: My questions is, when placing a new bug, do most people leave the chain on it? Or do they keep the chain on the COPY one that you hold onto?

Yes, I know....silly :blink: But I wanted to make sure I am doing everything right.

Thanks!

Jenn

Not a silly question at all. Heck, given the chance we'll even talk about the various plastic baggie qualities.

(I prefer ziplock freezer)

I bought some small ziplock baggies from Staples, but they are very fragile. I would like to know if anyone knows where to purchase strong, extra thick, small plastic ziplock bags.

Speaking of plastic baggies, has anyone heard anything about the small plastic bags like to ones the TB dog tags come in being outlawed in larger cities due to drug trafic use?

There was a thread about this about Chicago, but as far as I know, they have not yet been outlawed, and IMHO it is BS that they will be outlawed.

I bought some small ziplock baggies from Staples, but they are very fragile. I would like to know if anyone knows where to purchase strong, extra thick, small plastic ziplock bags.

Someone sent me some coins in smaller heavier duty bags that were labeled EZY Dose (for prescription meds). Google can find them for you or maybe your local drugstore.

Not a silly question at all. Heck, given the chance we'll even talk about the various plastic baggie qualities.

(I prefer ziplock freezer)

How funny :-) When I was planning setting my TB free, I decided that a ziplock freezer bag would hold up the best.

And the small baggies..... you can get them at various online stores. I use them in my business and I buy wholesale in bulk. :blink: And before you ask....it's not THAT kind of business.

Jenn