Coin Concept - Spinner

CinemaBoxers

Hi Folks!

This is an idea that I initially designed in February 2007 - Im kicking around revamping it, but wanted to gauge interest before I moved forward.

I shared it with a few people I've worked with but never moved on it - but the initial art is just that - TEST art.

Keep in mind - the initial art was done WAY back last year, and I haven't touched it since.

It will need some revisions before I do anything with it... but... you get the idea.

The concept is that when you spin the center insert - the Ammo can shows up inside the log.

I first sent this one over to a few folks around the time our first personal came out - which tells ya, I have a bad habit of sitting on art. LOL

spinnertest.jpg

So when you spin it, it looks like this:

spinnerdemo.jpg

Pretty cool eh?

I wasn't sure about the idea of a spinner coin - I generally like the 'normal' ones, but this one was such a fun concept, I thought it SHOULD be revisited. Let me know what you think and if I should pull this one out of the archives for this summer sometime?

If not - I have another idea - that Ill be working on art for soon. Not a spinner, but pretty unique nonetheless!

~Paula

Oh!!! Beautiful!!!! This is like the very old game of the bird in the cage!!!!

EXACTLY!

Last year when Jim came back from AZ, he bought Joel a keychain with a spinner 'crab' design in it. My grandmother used to have an old 'Birdcage' toy that I always remembered playing with - when I saw the keychain - this idea was born.

I had sent it to a few different coin companies before now - but never finished the idea, or the design.

I was telling a coiner about it at the last event we were at, and decided maybe its time to dust off the idea.

:unsure:

I would like to purchase a 3 year subscription to the 'whatever coin CinemaBoxers creates' geocoin club. I don't expect regular releases, but with this subscription, I do expect to be automatically be sent the latest creations from this amazing designer. How much is it to sign up for such a club?? :unsure::blink:

I would like to purchase a 3 year subscription to the 'whatever coin CinemaBoxers creates' geocoin club. I don't expect regular releases, but with this subscription, I do expect to be automatically be sent the latest creations from this amazing designer. How much is it to sign up for such a club?? :unsure::blink:

Werd.

Me too! :blink:

I would like to purchase a 3 year subscription to the 'whatever coin CinemaBoxers creates' geocoin club. I don't expect regular releases, but with this subscription, I do expect to be automatically be sent the latest creations from this amazing designer. How much is it to sign up for such a club?? :huh::huh:

Ditto! B)