Mapsend Topo Canada 2 disk version

I am trying to determine if the discontinued (yet still available) 2 disk Mapsend Topo Canada (all of Canada) is the same information as the regional Mapsend Topo Canada maps down loadable from the Magellan website. On the website they have Canada broken down into 5 individually down loadable regions, yet the aforementioned 2 disk set is the entire country.

The downloadable map is just one region, for about $50. I downloaded the Ontario region. When you download you have to put in your serial number. Well, it was the old thing of is it the serial number in the software about box or is it the serial number in the battery compartment. I put in the wrong number. The map wouldn't work. I made five calls to tech support. They said they would supply me a link to download a working map. They never did, but charged my Visa. I contacted the bank & disputed the charge. After several weeks I got a credit back on my Visa. I would never ever download maps from the Maagellan site. I'd go for the CDs. I've been looking at them on ebay. The CD is the best deal.