Good did!

Monday was the day that I went out from my house (like the snail after rain :laughing: ) to find caches. As I have found a cache and looking for the second one almost in the same area, I noticed a box that the door was a little open and saw that it was a safe deposit box. Immediately I call the police to pick it up. The good thing is that the person who lost it must be very happy know, because when the police came we saw that some documents and photos were in there. :unsure: A good did always make you to hunt for more caches. :rolleyes:

Tramountanas

Monday was the day that I went out from my house (like the snail after rain :laughing: ) to find caches. As I have found a cache and looking for the second one almost in the same area, I noticed a box that the door was a little open and saw that it was a safe deposit box. Immediately I call the police to pick it up. The good thing is that the person who lost it must be very happy know, because when the police came we saw that some documents and photos were in there. B) A good did always make you to hunt for more caches. :unsure:

Tramountanas

I had to read this thread to find out what "good did" meant. ("good deed") :D:rolleyes:

You are a good citizen!

:huh: Yarrr, it be's nev'rrr too earrrly, er late fer a wee droppa summit 'freshin, Tramountanas, thank 'e most koindly, indeedy! Aye'll stands ev'rybuddy the next round, ok? Henglish ain't me furst language, neiv'rrr, as ye prob'ly gath'rrr'd, but be's too poloite ta mentions--me Pi Rat surely does confuse an' confound menny folks!

'preciates the nod frum Pyrate Wench, too, 'o aye 'opes be's 'avin' (at least) as much fun cachin' as the Pi Rats 'as! If'n we's hev'rr in the same porrrt, we gotsta gits t'gith'rr 'n' swap tales 'n' tips fer keepin' the crew in loine!

As fer the prrrrospect o' raidin' parrrties, 'mountanas, when thar be's Pi Rats abouts, aye suggests ye breaks out the rrrrum an' prepares ta be boarrrrrd'd! :huh:

Cheers,

tW

Edit: fer ta gits Taramountanas' name c'rrrect

Edited by Captain No Beard and the Pi Rats

:) Yarrr, it be's nev'rrr too earrrly, er late fer a wee droppa summit 'freshin, Tramountanas, thank 'e most koindly, indeedy! Aye'll stands ev'rybuddy the next round, ok? Henglish ain't me furst language, neiv'rrr, as ye prob'ly gath'rrr'd, but be's too poloite ta mentions--me Pi Rat surely does confuse an' confound menny folks!

'preciates the nod frum Pyrate Wench, too, 'o aye 'opes be's 'avin' (at least) as much fun cachin' as the Pi Rats 'as! If'n we's hev'rr in the same porrrt, we gotsta gits t'gith'rr 'n' swap tales 'n' tips fer keepin' the crew in loine!

As fer the prrrrospect o' raidin' parrrties, 'mountanas, when thar be's Pi Rats abouts, aye suggests ye breaks out the rrrrum an' prepares ta be boarrrrrd'd! :laughing:

Cheers,

tW

Edit: fer ta gits Taramountanas' name c'rrrect

But mon Captain I do not know how to edit the title :)

:laughing: We'd knock 'em out at the comedy club, Tramountanas!

Aye didna means fer ye ta change the title o' yer thread, matey, whot wood be's terr'bly rude an' presumptuous, ev'n fer a Pi Rat, an' nev'rrr crrrross'd me moind, but that AYE 'adsta edit me own post arft'rrr aye send'd it, as AYE realois'd aye'd mis-spell'd yer name, an' want'd ta pays ye prop'rrrr trrrribute!

Fer the rec'rrrrd, 'tis aye, the Cap'n's Wench, not No Beard himself, whot's bin playin' wiv ye, so if'n ye plans on sendin' sumbuddy the blarck spot, ye should wroites "tW", not "NB" on it, er the Cap'n won't know whot 'it 'im er whoy! :)

Let's make it a dubble-dubble Rum (an' we'll stick it on the Cap'n's tab!) :)

RRRRegards,

the Wench (tW)