Easter cointest

Geo.Error

Can I ask something?

What are these coins that winners will take?

Trackable or not? mystery or normal?...Oh, and what is shows?

Event coins? You mean these were out for an event and they were given only to the ones who participated in that event?

Sorry for my ignorance!!

Can I ask something?

What are these coins that winners will take?

Trackable or not? mystery or normal?...Oh, and what is shows?

Event coins? You mean these were out for an event and they were given only to the ones who participated in that event?

Sorry for my ignorance!!

Hey gatoulis

The coins where from the poffertjes event 2007 in the netherlands.

The coin is a micro coin and trackable.

Do you know what "poffertjes"are?????

As far as what we are eating. Well, in the morning after church we are going to eat at a buffet

at a place called "Spectacular Events". Then for our early supper we are all bringing a dish to pass.

It just gets to be to much for my folks to do. We are bringing a Broccoli salad.

Raw Broccoli flowerets- any amount

1 cup salted sunflower seeds

1/2 cup green onions

9 slices of bacon fried and crumbled

1 cup mayonnaise

1/2 cup sugar

1 T. Apple cider vinegar

1 cup raisins

Let me tell ya, this is some good eatin'!!! I am not sure what the rest of the

family is brining. I think my folks are grilling Prime Rib. MMMMMMMMM GOOD! :unsure:

Happy Easter dardevle!!! :blink:

Here in Greece, we have Easter on 27th of April. I didn't know that you have Easter this week! I learned it Yesterday or a day before! I thought that we (Orthodox in Greece) had only a week after you, Easter! This year....

Thanks GATOULIS. Easter this year is March 23rd. I do not know why though!

Kinda messed with our fishing trip though. :unsure: Usaully we are up at Lake of The Woods

this weekend but with Easter being early we had to make it for the last weekend

in march. At least the weather should be great for Ice Fishing!

Hello Geo_error!!

Oh a micro!!! I have never seen one from close...I think!

Is the travell express geocoin a micro?

I am afraid that I do not know! sorry!

The word sounds like something like bisquit.... something sweet and eatable, but I am probably completely wrong and I sound stupid!! :unsure:

Poffertjes [pɔfəɹcəs] are a traditional Dutch batter treat. Poffertjes look like tiny pancakes, but they are much sweeter. In contrast with pancakes, poffertjes are turned before one side is completely done, which results in a much softer core than pancakes have. Typically, poffertjes are served with powdered sugar and butter.

Poffertjes are not hard to prepare but a special pan is needed. This is a special cast-iron or copper pan also available in aluminium with teflon-coating with several shallow indentations in the bottom. In large restaurants, special plates are often used to prepare poffertjes. Restaurant chefs are quite skilled in turning the almost baked poffertjes with a fork. (Found on Wikipedia)

They sound really good to me. Might just have to try and make them someday!

Edited by dardevle

Hello Geo_error!!

Oh a micro!!! I have never seen one from close...I think!

Is the travell express geocoin a micro?

I am afraid that I do not know! sorry!

The word sounds like something like bisquit.... something sweet and eatable, but I am probably completely wrong and I sound stupid!! :unsure:

The name of the coin you can win is POFFERTJES EVENT micro 2007 and the travel epress geocoin is also a micro. [inch]

Poffertjes [pɔfəɹcəs] are a traditional Dutch batter treat. Poffertjes look like tiny pancakes, but they are much sweeter. In contrast with pancakes, poffertjes are turned before one side is completely done, which results in a much softer core than pancakes have. Typically, poffertjes are served with powdered sugar and butter.

Poffertjes are not hard to prepare but a special pan is needed. This is a special cast-iron or copper pan also available in aluminium with teflon-coating with several shallow indentations in the bottom. In large restaurants, special plates are often used to prepare poffertjes. Restaurant chefs are quite skilled in turning the almost baked poffertjes with a fork. (Found on Wikipedia)

They sound really good to me. Might just have to try and make them someday!

Poffertjes are jummie jummie :unsure::blink: