Cointest time!

Steinwälzer

I didn't have much time for the geocoin community during the last weeks because I had to finish the final project for my bachelor degree (deadline is tomorrow, but tomorrow is a holiday, so I guess the real deadline was today). Today I handed the finished work in, and now it's time for a cointest!

Next week I spend some time in a very big German city. I am going to a congress which starts on wednesday, but I will go there on tuesday so that I have a half day for sightseeing and caching. I have already put together a bookmark list with interesting and easy caches which would make a nice tour for someone like me who never visited that city before.

You have to guess:

- where am I going (name of the city)? (I will post if someone guesses the right city)

- 3 caches that are on my list

Rules:

- one guess every five minutes (new!)

- no edits

- you have to post the city and the 3 caches in your answer (no more than 3 caches per answer)

- first person to guess the correct answer wins

- I have final say on winner

You are playing for a "1. Geocaching Proving Trail" in copper AND a Steinwälzer Nerd V1 of your choice (green-glitter or green glow-in-the-dark)

Good luck and much fun!

Edited by Steinwälzer

OK, for all who are curious, these are the caches that are currently on my list (I might add more this weekend, but as I only have half a day time I won't be able to do that much caching anyway...):

544-2- Bis in die Spitze

Alsterpavillon

Chilehaus

Ein Ent

Hamburg Panorama

Hotel de Ville - Hamburg Rathaus

Jungfernstieg

Palmengarten HH

St. Pauli Fischmarkt

Sündige Meile

the river

Tunnel Twin - left

Tunnel Twin - right

I am really exciting about that trip, I have never been to Hamburg before :laughing: