Notification help

TeaMash

I recently went for a cache after it came through on my e-mail.. :D great i though we went and got and where FTF :D however imagine my displeasure after I logged it and saw the logs of some of the others talking about the series. :D

Turns out the cache i went for was 1 of 4 but I only got notified about 1 of them :D anybody had this happen.

I recently went for a cache after it came through on my e-mail.. :D great i though we went and got and where FTF :D however imagine my displeasure after I logged it and saw the logs of some of the others talking about the series. :D

Turns out the cache i went for was 1 of 4 but I only got notified about 1 of them :D anybody had this happen.

Some kind of email throttling by your ISP is what it sounds like.

It could be worse. I went for a bunch of FTF the other night and two of them weren't even there. I spent 20 minutes on each of them and they were listed as 1/1 caches. They simply weren't there. Someone else logged them both that same night as FTF. He lives quite a bit farther away from them than I do. I went back the next morning and found both of them easily. One of them I could have found if I was blind simply by sticking my hand into the most likely spot. The night before I had felt all over that exact area, looked at it with both a headlamp and a flashlight, and actually crawled in behind for a look at the entire area. The cache simply wasn't there when I looked. These weren't micro caches either. They were both large vitamin bottles.

Sometimes even a notification doesn't help.

Did you never get notification of the other 3? Perhaps the one you got is in your notification radius, and the other 3 are just outside?

They all were in the notification radius, and no I never did get the notifications for the others?? strange! :laughing: