I'm in a pickle..

The Colorado 300 and 400t both look appealing to me but the Street Pilot 530 is much cheaper.

Colorado mainly offroads... StreetPilot mainly city driving...

however, the colorado has a city navigator and the street pilot can go offroad.

i dunno what to do...

on ebay i can get a colorado for 500 and a street pilot for 200 but the colorado is waterproof and i'm sure it can be handled being drop much better than a street pilot

i just dunno what to do.. bleehh :)B)B)

i must be retarded... i just bought a garmin zumo 550..... i feel sick now. i like how the car ones talk to you but i wanted something waterproof for outside... and i noticed the motorcycle ones were waterproof and well.. the 550 talked while the others didnt' and..... i hate myself. it probably woulda been cheaper to get both a street pilot and a 60c...

edit: i'm gonna try to cancel it... i'm not used to ebay, i was unaware i was obligated to buy it before i even reached the paypal page...

worst case scenario, i got a shiney gps??

Edited by Shadaxv90
i must be retarded... i just bought a garmin zumo 550..... i feel sick now. i like how the car ones talk to you but i wanted something waterproof for outside... and i noticed the motorcycle ones were waterproof and well.. the 550 talked while the others didnt' and..... i hate myself. it probably woulda been cheaper to get both a street pilot and a 60c...

edit: i'm gonna try to cancel it... i'm not used to ebay, i was unaware i was obligated to buy it before i even reached the paypal page...

worst case scenario, i got a shiney gps??

On eBay, if you won the auction or used Buy It Now you are comitted to the purchase.

Just received and loaded City Navigator NA NT on the Colorado 300 today. Routing and all that stuff is pretty cool. However, unless you really have a quiet vehicle, you aren't gonna hear it beep when a turn is coming.

If I was looking for a strictly automotive GPS, I would get one with the text-to-speech feature so it can speak the streets as you approach them. Navigating unfamiliar roads while glancing at the screen can be hazardous.