Am i insane !

ervind

Last year, I started a streak at about this time and had at least a find-a-day for just over 6 months. The streak was starting to take over my life so I made a decision to take a day off. Sure the streak was over, but I proved to myself that I was still in control. Sadie, my GPSr, was angry and stopped talking to me for two months, but she eventually got over it. Now Ziggie, the insult geo-monkey, went into cache withdrawl, started throwing feces around, and ran off with a crazed Terracacher to join a Waymarking cult. You want to talk about nuts!!! Those Waymarkers have real issues and need professional help.

Last year, I started a streak at about this time and had at least a find-a-day for just over 6 months. The streak was starting to take over my life so I made a decision to take a day off. Sure the streak was over, but I proved to myself that I was still in control. Sadie, my GPSr, was angry and stopped talking to me for two months, but she eventually got over it. Now Ziggie, the insult geo-monkey, went into cache withdrawl, started throwing feces around, and ran off with a crazed Terracacher to join a Waymarking cult. You want to talk about nuts!!! Those Waymarkers have real issues and need professional help.

I think just about all geocachers are slightly obsessive compulsive, but I would have to agree waymarkers are just plain nuts.