Questionnaire for Coin Addicts

ThePetersTrio

The "Stop Lurking and Introduce Yourself" thread has been very enjoyable to read. It has caused me to want to learn more about the folks who frequent this part of the forum, e.g. the addicts among us. So please take a few minutes to answer these harmless questions:

1. What is your name (caching name is fine), location, age, and occupation.

2. What was the first geocoin you ever held in your hand?

3. Approximately how many coins to you currently own?

4. Approximately how many coins have you released into caches? And how many are still active?

5. Have you ever minted a coin? If so - how many? If not - skip to question 6

6. What is your favorite color?

7. What is your favorite food?

8. What are some of your favorite songs/musicians/groups?

9. What hobbies do you do aside from caching and drooling over coins?

10. Your general life philosophy can be stated as:

Have fun with this! I'll be back to answer for myself later. :lol:

Fun! I can finally get to know some people here. My answers are below, and nice to meet you!

1. Erin (caching name: Penny and Kona); Jonesboro, Arkansas; 32; Graduate Student

2. "Dear Cacher..."

3. Five, although I am hoping some will spontaneously appear in the mailbox this week!

4. I is in a cache here in Arkansas, my sister has #2 and is supposed to place it in Vermon, and 3-5 are waiting to be drilled and have coin helpers attached (those threads about coin keepers are so sad).

5. No

6. Green

7. Pizza (New York style!)

8. Lately, I have been enjoying Ben Harper, Angelique Kidjo, and Imogene Heap

9. Birding, hiking and camping

10. Learn something new (or challenge yourself) every day.

CinemaBoxers (Paula here!) Northern IL, Im 33 and Im an artist. (Graphic Design, Web Design, Fine Art, Photography, and of course - Coin Design!)

An Allwayslooking99 geocoin, dropped in our home cache. It was also our first owned - thanks to Allwayslooking99 himself!

Approx 1800 - most not activated. Some my own designs for trade and sale, and some in our personal collection. Id say its split down the middle. :lol:

4. Approximately how many coins have you released into caches? And how many are still active?

We have 106 activated coins - with about 15 or so traveling - we are sending more out soon.

Most - all but 3 or so are still active and moving.

Yep! We have minted 8 coins for ourselves and others. (With more on the way!)

I've designed over 40-50 coins since I started (for ourselves and others!).

Hmm.... thats a tough one. Depends on my mood! I never have the same favorite color for long.

CHIPOTLE BURRITOS!

My Chemical Romance (MCRmy!) is my favorite band. I love the song "Thank you for the venom" - My current favorite song is Vanilla Sky's version of Rhianna's "Umbrella". :) Going to see MCR April 17th in Chicago! WOOT!

Boxer dogs! We bred and showed boxers for over 10 years - we will be showing this year a bit between other things. I also enjoy photography, and Im a video game junkie!

Mean people suck. I hate conflict, and always try to be nice.

1. What is your name (caching name is fine), location, age, and occupation. Sandy; Central CA; 49yrs359days; Systems/Analyst.

2. What was the first geocoin you ever held in your hand? German Geocoin, 10/17/2005.

3. Approximately how many coins to you currently own? 600

4. Approximately how many coins have you released into caches? 122/41 still active

5. Have you ever minted a coin? 23 Geojellies - Flavor Zinfandel

6. What is your favorite color? blue

7. What is your favorite food? salmon

8. What are some of your favorite songs/musicians/groups? Foo Fighters, The Cure, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Audioslave, Bush, Incubus, Smashing Pumpkins (they're back!), Sheryl Crow. I like alot of stuff though, mostly anything but country, and yet my favorite Sheryl Crow song is The Difficult Kind, which is country-ish. And who can resist dancing when Glenn Miller is In the Mood? That's just me, Mr Flush prefers classical and we both enjoy jazz festivals. One band we were introduced at a festival that we love is Robert Randolf and the Family band. I could go on and on. So I guess music is another hobby, lots of musicians in the family. My mother writes and has recorded a few Christian solo CDs, and a few other relatives dabble in music stuff too but have to have real jobs.

9. What hobbies do you do aside from caching and drooling over coins? Traveling, gambling.

10. Your general life philosophy can be stated as: Let's go geo-gambling! and Be nice.

Edited by C A Royal Flush

My name is Michael, the Arthur part of Arthur & Trillian, we're in Fulton, MO, age 32 and I am a cashier.

I think it was a traveling Wisconsin 2005.

About 225, I think.

I have released just 5 or 6 of them. One is MIA and the others are traveling.

Yes. There were about 320 total. (250 for sale and about 70 for me.)

Black.

Asian. (Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.)

Favorite groups? Kiss, AC/DC, Ozzy, Aerosmith and Pink Floyd to name a few. I love '80's music. A couple favorite songs are "Thunderstruck," "Detroit Rock City," "God of Thunder," "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing," "No More Tears" and "Run Like Hell."

I read a lot, collect old books and draw.

"A man's friends should not care what he says or does; those that are not his friends, to heck with them."

Dardevle(Jeremy), Braham Minnesota, 34 as of March 19th, Truck Driver

Cache Mn

2, both stolen

nope, would love to have a personal made, got one in mind.

Blue

Smoked Northern

Anything by Hank Williams Jr and Amos Lee

FISH, um, FISH and maybe FISHING. Love to ride 4-wheeler. Its a blue one!

Fishing=food/Family .... Four wheeling=FUN/Family ..... Caching=Friends/Family!

Edited by dardevle

This looks like a fun way to see who the people at these forums are! :lol:

Lennart/Lelle/Lelle1987, Stockholm, Sweden, 20, Physics student

World of Geocaching 2006, moved it from a cache in central Stockholm to a TB-hotel at Arlanda Airport.

About 30

3, but one of them seems to be missing. :)

No

Green

Lasagna

I listen to pretty much everything: Beatles, Classical music, Christina Aguilera, some Swedish music from the 50's until now, TV themes to children shows (for example Muppets Mah-na mah-na at the moment)... My playlist is pretty much a mess :)

Bridge, volleyball, and I also am a bit of an internet addict...

Life is a mirror, smile at it and it will smile back at you.

1. What is your name (caching name is fine), location, age, and occupation. Jerry (first "J") from TEAM HALL-JTSJT, currently Iraq, 40, military

2. What was the first geocoin you ever held in your hand? Kansas Bluebonnet Geocoin

3. Approximately how many coins to you currently own? 200 activated and 50 unactivated

4. Approximately how many coins have you released into caches? And how many are still active? About 75, all but 5 that I know of

5. Have you ever minted a coin? If so - how many? If not - skip to question 6. No, but I plan on minting one after my current deployment ends (Summer 2008)

6. What is your favorite color? Tied between SF Green and Infantry Blue

7. What is your favorite food? My wife's enchiladas

8. What are some of your favorite songs/musicians/groups? U2 hands down, followed by MercyMe

9. What hobbies do you do aside from caching and drooling over coins? I can't think of anything else, except for spending time with my family

10. Your general life philosophy can be stated as: Live life to its fullest

Carla, North Jersey, 24, Systems Engineer

January 2006 Signal, a traveler. It's kind of funny actually. My boyfriend had picked it up while out caching without me, he also had a TB. He was marveling over the coin and I was like "meh, neat I guess... So what's the stuffed animal with the tag?!" I didn't "discover" the coin (or realize I could) but was fascinated by the Bugger. The obsession came later...

3. Approximately how many coins to you currently own? My profile lists 133 (yikes, really?!) I'd guess I have about 10-15 waiting to be activated and maybe 20-30 in a box for trading

4. Approximately how many coins have you released into caches? And how many are still active? Quickly looking down my profile...20something? a handful have gone missing, I'm not sure.

5. Have you ever minted a coin? If so - how many? If not - skip to question 6 No

6. What is your favorite color? Blue

7. What is your favorite food? Guacamole, or vegetarian sushi... I guess anything made with avocados :lol: mmmm avocados...

8. What are some of your favorite songs/musicians/groups? My favorite band is Tool. In general I listen to 90's rock.. Live, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Cake Counting Crows, Rage against the Machine, etc.

Though, I've been listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd a lot lately, and dreaming about the warmer weather. Sometimes I go on a Grateful Dead kick for awhile, and sometimes it's Minor Threat or Black Flag..

9. What hobbies do you do aside from caching and drooling over coins? ::drools:: Letterboxing, I guess Hiking counts as Caching, hehe.. I love to kayak but don't get out enough. I just started knitting with a group of girls I went to school with. Mostly for the excuse to hang out, but I'm liking the knitting. I love to cook. Beer. I travel around to a lot of breweries, I'm the geek taking notes in my beer book. I "volunteer" at a local brewery helping with the bottling line and on tour days card people and push merchandise. Occasionally I homebrew..

I don't know if he really said it, but I read somewhere (and really like) this quote from Einstein "Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing expanding into something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy"

Edited by ThirstyMick

My name in Trena my caching name is The-Wolf-Pack I live in Trenton,Nova Scotia I am 36 years old :lol: did I just say that? When I'm not on maternity leave :):) I'm a cashier Supervisor

Northbound Cachers Geocoins still really didn't know what it was all I knew is that it was trackable.

A little over 40

I have not relesed any coins yet.

I am working on a project to mint a coin for the organization I am in.

Purple :)

chinese :) yummy

Anything by Brad Pasliey :) or Alan Jackson :) I'm totally Country baby :)

Well let me see I really enjoy seperating my 5 year old and 4 year old when there fighting over the computer :) I really enjoy picking up after my 15 year old and hubby :) and I love playing with my 7 month old:wub:...oh yeah when I get time inbetween all that I relax and play a few game in pogo lol working with my PSP and I enjoy "lurking" in the forum :)

Are you ready to go? Are we there yet? Are you ready to leave?

Actually I could have introduced myself in the "Stop Lurking and Introduce Yourself" thread. But I'm far beyond the requirements for the cointest :lol: , so I'm here.

Rainer from Heidelberg, Germany. I'm 28 and a PhD student.

GC & P Club - Sock Puppet Geocoin

approaching 200

four, five others wait for a suitable cache to be released. One of those may be gone.

No

Black

Italian

Kaiser Chiefs, Billy Talent, Bloodhound Gang,...

Running

I always groan when I get these in emails :) But I'll answer a few.

The "Stop Lurking and Introduce Yourself" thread has been very enjoyable to read. It has caused me to want to learn more about the folks who frequent this part of the forum, e.g. the addicts among us. So please take a few minutes to answer these harmless questions:

1. What is your name (caching name is fine), location, age, and occupation. Tsun, Montana.

2. What was the first geocoin you ever held in your hand? I have no idea

3. Approximately how many coins to you currently own?No clue, probably over 400

4. Approximately how many coins have you released into caches? And how many are still active?Never kept track, just tossed them in like candy

5. Have you ever minted a coin? If so - how many?Yup, a few

6. What is your favorite color?Purple and then green

7. What is your favorite food? It's a close; between pizza and nutella

8. What are some of your favorite songs/musicians/groups?Waylon Jennings, Ed Bruce, Marty Robbins, George Strait, Merle Haggard, Vern Gosin.....

9. What hobbies do you do aside from caching and drooling over coins?flyfishing, kayaking, traveling, hiking, camping, ice-skating, pretty much anything outdoors except golf and tennis

10. Your general life philosophy can be stated as: Shoot first, ask questions later :lol:

Have fun with this! I'll be back to answer for myself later. :)

caching name: E&Cplus3

the team:

• 'E' for Esther, my wife
  • 'C' for Chuck (me) age 38
  • 'plus1' our son Jonathan, age 3
  • 'plus2' our daughter Anika, age 18 months
  • 'plus3' our second son Patrick, who it looks like will be born tonight or tomorrow!!!!

We live in Beaver Bank, Nova Scotia, Canada which is within the city limits of the provincial capital, Halifax.

I work for Environment Canada as a systems administrator -- basically, I keep the email flowing.

The first coin I ever held was ArmyAl's Gothic Line, a Canadian Forces Geocoin (TB1MRXK).

The first coin I ever owned is ChuckT's Watershed Geocoin, an Environment Canada 2007 Geocoin (TB1YQC8)

I own 14 coins.

I have 2 coins in the wild, both are still active. I will be releasing another one this week.

I am in the process of getting my first coin minted to recognise the work done by ISAF troops in Afghanistan. I plan on 250 trackable coins, plus a number (TBD) of non-trackable coins for Canadian Forces personel who don't geocache but still want one.

If this goes well, I've already got my second coin all planned out -- this one's for me :lol:

Blue. No, yel-- auuuuuuuugh!

Thai! Followed by Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Mexican, Vietnamese, and pretty much anything else that's edible.

My musical tastes are all over the road. I love Pink Floyd and Led Zepellin and anything else from the 60s/70s. I also love Parliament, Bootsy Collins, and everything Funk. Right now I have a mix of Nine Inch Nails, Crystal Method, and Fatboy Slim on my MP3 player. I also like Jazz, Blues, and Classical.

I love to hike, read, cook, and scuba dive.

Neo-post-neo-re-de-modernism, which is the study of new and shiny things.

My name is Chris, and I live in Duvall, Washington, USA.... I'll be 41 on Sunday (yes, Easter!)... I'm a Software Test Engineer at Microsoft, currently working in digital graphics.

I can't remember the first one I found in the wild. But the first one I ever owned was an EU. I carried it around in my pocket and looked at it several times a day -- for 2 weeks.

Approximately 2100, give or take a hundred. All are unactivated.

Guessing, I'd say 10 or 15, with only about 3 missing.

5. Have you ever minted a coin? If so - how many?

Yes. My personal coin was made in the following numbers:

- 200 gold

- 75 antique copper (LE)

- 25 antique nickel (XLE)

- 1 solid silver with 24k gold leaf

My version 2 coin is in design, minter picked, but I have too much going on in my life to get it finished. For now...

Purple.

Either a bacon & avocado sandwich, or halibut cheeks with homemade avocado sauce

Too many to name.... I like techno-pop, 80's music, classical, etc.

I'm a decorative painter... I read LOTS and LOTS of fiction... Gardening.... My kitties (2 of whom currently have terminal cancer and are going through chemo :lol:

Tank Hounds (Susan here), Lafayette, IN, 36 (almost) (Patrick, Mr Tank Hounds, is currently stationed in Lexington, KY, but he will be retiring from the Army this summer! YEA!). I'm a Registrar at the local Community College

I honestly don't remember

Not sure as most are still in Colorado waiting for our house to sell there, but maybe 400?

Again, not sure, maybe 4 released, I think all are still going. I haven't checked in a while

Yes, 2 of them.

red

Carbs!

Barenaked Ladies!!

Read and our Basset Hounds and PATHTAGS!

I don't think I have one...but I like "Mean people suck"

The 'Nicole' Team (kazuma)... the team is named after our daughter :)

I do not really recall...

About 200 hundred, only over 35 are activated in my trackable wharehouse.

About 20, mostly are still alive

Yes 2:

- First Italian Baby (250)

- Italian Website (250)

Dark blue, black, orange

Carbonara... Panettone

(but I don't dislike sushi (even the one at Todai when I was living in the USA)

Classical Music (Smetana, Mozart, Bach, Grieg)

Italian song writers (Ruggeri, de Gregori, de Andrè, Guccini, Bennato)

Not italian: Dire Straits, Elton John, Billy Joel

and some mix of fusion/ambient

but it is hard to mention all of them

Spending time with my daughter, geocaching, watching tv-serial and movies, geocaching.

"I don't know and I dont care" (Kevin spacey, the 'Negotiator').

No, this is my attitude at work B)

Seriously? Well... I'll never live forever (maybe), so just take it easy and enjoy every minute of my life (with my special twos) B)

Kazuma, geocaching-italia

GEO*Trailblazer 1, Charles, SW Missouri, As close to 50 as I can get,Diadled Measurement Tech.

Geocaching 9-11 Memorial Geocoin

300+

50-60, 50-55

Many

Silver

Red Chili

Pink Floyd,ZZ Top,Charlie Daniels,Lynard Skynard to name a few

Benchmarking,Waymarking,Hunting,fishing,9/11 mapping,

When all else FAILS GEO*TRY AGAIN.

Never give up and never give in.

Hmm now let´s see.

grodan (grodan & fiabus) Karin from Gothenburg, Sweden, 36, parent :)

That was TBK2V6, a SWE/USA geocoin

about 50 and more to come

5 and there is one of them missing, we have released 10 TBs also

Hopefully there is going to be a grodan & fiabus personal coin soon, the design is almost set. 250 coins.

Red and green

Pasta

Almost everything, country, Simon & Garfunkel, I listen to most music

??? Do not understand question, are there other things? ok, reading forums and watch coinTV.

Don´t think I have one, but I´ll try to treat others the way I would like to be treated. Do unto others. B)

So that´s me.

coreynjoey- Corey is 35 and an aerospace assembly mechanic. Joey is 35 (almost 36) and does IT Tech

I don't remember, but I think it was an USA geocoin.

3. Approximately how many coins do you currently own?

400+

200+...no Idea how many are missing..too many, that I know!

Blue or purple

Burgerville and Chinese

Changes daily. Right now I like Nicklebacks Rockstar

What else is there? I read a lot

If you want to fu pluck with the eagles, you have to learn how to fly!

1. What is your name (caching name is fine), location, age, and occupation.Team OleOmi consists of Carole (ole) 59 and Naomi (omi) 60..Ole is the geocoin addict...Omi collects pins and siggy items...we live in Texarkana, TX...I'm medically retired and Omi is a convenience store slave

2. What was the first geocoin you ever held in your hand? Not sure, my sister sent me a box of about 30 coins to get me started...

3. Approximately how many coins to you currently own? 3515

4. Approximately how many coins have you released into caches? And how many are still active? 75 activated coins...23 released...6 missing

5. Have you ever minted a coin? If so - how many? If not - skip to question 6 yeppers...shared one with my sister's team Allinfun...minted 500 total...then did 30 with Team Geocache on the hockey jerseys

6. What is your favorite color? Purple

7. What is your favorite food? Corned Beef and Cabbage!

8. What are some of your favorite songs/musicians/groups?Beatles, Gordon Lightfoot, Elton John, Toby Keith, Trace Adkins, Reba, Kraftwerk,Erykah Badu...the list goes on...pretty eclectic

Computer games, quilting, reading, playing with my dog, crosswords

10. Your general life philosophy can be stated as: What goes around, comes around, and God never gives you more than you can handle...but, God's opinion of your abilities might be higher than your own!

Edited by Team OleOmi

Hello, my name is Hound and I love geocoins. Northeast PA, 35, Art Director

A bronze USA geocoin named Melissa! The most beautiful coin I've ever beheld (while balancing on the edge of a cliff in a winter storm with gusting wind, sleet and snow) in quickly falling dusk without a decent coat and wet feet. :)

Bwwwaaahahaahahaaaaa! hmmm... about a hundred pounds or so?

Activated? About 30. Unactivated? Maybe a hundred (not all of them have been found, amazing that people don't read the log books more often - lol)?

Yes, 1 personal, dozens commercial, another dozen or so personal for friends or cachers who needed some help. Half a dozen more in production now.

Purple, of course!

Enchiladas! Please pass the sopaipillas & honey, too B)

Too many, but you can't go wrong with any Benny Goodman performed!

Archery, fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, reading, cooking

Quality over quantity is the key to life. Give me a few good years and you can keep the multitude of mediocre.

B)

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

1. What is your name (caching name is fine), location, age, and occupation?

DresselDragons, Canonsburg, PA, 41, preschool teacher

USA geocoin

Not enough :)

9 released, 5 still active

yup - 530 DresselDragon coins

plus misc geojellies and Top 40 record

blue

chocolate

Depends on my mood...these are a few of the artists that I have loaded on my iPod...The Clarks, Gwen Stefani, Bowling for Soup, Matchbox Twenty, Avril Lavigne, JVanessa Calton, The Dandy Warhols, Iggy Pop, Erasure, Tears for Fears

cleaning the drool off of my geocoins, geocaching (of course), cross-stitching, fishing, wii

It is good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end.

Answering in the Dallas floods:

Larry739 KC 50s traveling sales manager

USA Coin

About 5000

Over 1000 in the wild now. Most of them are still active.

I have minted Kansas Sunshine 2006, 2007 and soon to be out 2008. Missouri Hawthorn 2007

I like KC Chiefs red and KC Royals blue and KU red and blue. Go figure.

Italian

Bob Dylan, Beatles, James Brown...

astronomy, botany, fossils, reading, birding

enjoy life.

Cainrcc Ron Wheeling WV 46 delivery driver

2004 USA Geocoin

About 700 or so in collection - 55 are activated

19 released - 5 are missing

Not mine but part of a group Geojellys V1 And GeoNerds V2

Yellow

pizza

PinkFloyd,Tom Petty,Lynard Skynard,Steely Dan,Nickleback,Tommy James,most of the 1980's rock music

Working to pay for coins and gas to go caching and fishing

Life is short live every day like it could be your last

BRoKeN W (There's 4 of us), Idaho, mixed ages, Household commander, Ground Radar Tech, Brats

Think it might have been the v1 Maverick Missile

Oh please don't make me count.. I'd get a headache B)

2-4 can't recall. All are active that I know of..

Yes (more than one)

Varies upon which member of the team you are asking

Varies upon which member of the team you are asking

We generally listen to Alternative Rock. Although RW's fav band is 311 and I can't stand it, lol

Playing video games, reading, and just being together as a family is good enough

Treat others with kindness. Karma can really come back and bite you in the butt (and not Karma aka dorkfish... although she's been known to bite a few people here and there :) )

Hi,

Simon, 33 years old, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I'm a high school math teacher.

Can't remember the first one I held but the first one I owned is a Magic Ball (Blue).

About 160 coins. Still growing and trading...

Only release 3 geocoins. They are all active. Two are in the wild and the other one is attach to my keychain.

Not yet...

I like black and grey. Blue and Purple are nice too.

Spaghetti, Lasagna.

Chocolate and/or everything with chocolate. :)

Frank Zappa is definitely my favorite artist.

I really like Mike Patton too (Mr Bungle, Fantômas, Tomahawk, etc.).

I also like a band called Secret Chiefs 3. B)

I play drums. I watch lots of DVDs. I like video games too (Wii).

Vini, Vidi, Vici. B)

1. BirdManOfCT, Connecticut, 45, Software Engineer.

2. Don't recall first coin.

3. Coins owned: 180.

4. Coins released: 180. Probably 140 still active.

5. No coins minted.

6. Blue.

7. Yesterdogs (East Grand Rapids, MI).

8. Pink Floyd.

9. Paintball -- the best thing in the world.

10. Not all that glitters is gold.

Ok, I'll play :)

earthrooster, Jesse, central Alabama, 38, truck driver

I have no idea

+-500

33 released so far- 30 still active as far as I know

Nope

green

Asian or Mexican, depending on my mood

It varies - many genres and artists pretty much across the spectrum

Getting outdoors, biking, hiking, reading, watching good movies

Life's too short to be unhappy

Jaime, North Carolina, 44, Systems Specialist

3Doxies Personal Coin

151 plus about 8 of my personals to trade

3 or 4, all active

Sort of, if you count group projects. One poker coin and a big bean in the works

royal blue

brussels sprouts

Mandisa, Mercy Me, Casting Crowns, REM

I've recently taken up kickboxing and I like wilderness camping. Also love animals and like playing

with my two dogs and four cats...

"My goal in life is to become the kind of person my dog thinks I am!"

Dave - dhenninger - NJ - 33 - Lab Supervisor

Probably USA, but it was a long time ago

1200 - 1300

~50 / ~40

Several personals, A charity coin, some homemade coins (About 10 or 12 differedt coins, total mintage ~2000)

Red

Pizza and cupcakes

Weezer, Better than ezra, Beatles, Ben Folds

Amateur Radio and other geeky related stuff

Live and Let Live

Mandisa, Mercy Me, Casting Crowns, REM

If I hear Mandisa ONE more time I'm gonna scream, lol! Otherwise, we likes your taste! :D Add some Newsboys, Caedmon's Call, Toby Mac and a few others in there and we're definitely in the same boat!

Naomi :D

Jan, Scotland, 53, retired systems analyst

Scotland coin, just acquired one by trade :D

Far too many !

18 released, 16 active

No - but I have one in mind to do

Blue

Chinese

Can never remember song titles, musicians or groups but I know what I like when I hear it.

Cooking, Swimming, Yoga, Cycling

This is not a rehearsal, make each day count.

Shop99er is Mark. I'm 52 and an Electrician Supervisor at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard.

TTUMS, the unofficial half of Shop99er, is Debbie and that's The Truly Unpleasant Mrs. Shop99er, is 51 and has worked off an on in manufacturing and has a dinky sewing business on the side for beer money.

As bonus information we have been married 28 years and met on a Dial-A-Sailor date. Never had kids.

1st Edition Colorado. Found it in a cache in Hawaii

Somewhere in the 800-900 range.

Less than a dozen. Mostly my personal coin and a few trackable.

Currently have 5 personal coins that I've minted. We have also made 4 Washington State County coins, 3 Hazards of Caching coins, working on #11 of the Hides and Finds series and 11 event coins

uhhhhhh

Anything deep fried, wrapped in bacon and covered with cheese.

Heart's Magic Man is my all time favorite.

Reading (sci-fi, Naval history, train history), collect post cards of trains and Puget Ship Naval Shipyard, girlie stripper glasses, tiki mugs and Devil Ducks. We also travel a great deal.

uhhhhhh

Hi My name is Pete and i'm a geocoinaddict I'm from Ontario Canada 42 and a Elevator mechanic

I think it might have been the first one i bought a Geosquid

3. Approximately how many coins do you currently own? 300 Aprox

10 3 missing A lot of others as gift

Two Personals First one 925 coins Second one 250 coins might make a couple extra in a never trade finish

Have two new projects one is at the mints will will tell all about it soon

the second one is going to be a group project coin if i can get all the details done with the coin company

{ Both will be trackable } And involve dragons

6. What is your favorite color? I'm a guy i dont notice color maybe blue

7. What is your favorite food? Roast beef And Yorkshire puddings with gravy

Beatles Rock Almost any thing My ipod is really werid

Drawing, And what ever the kids are doing

Try to enjoy life you only get one

Or as one great philosopher said

uhhhhhh

My name is Melanie, Massachusetts, 37, Registered Nurse.

Team Fisur.

About 120, I think.

Hmmmm don't think I have released any?? Only TB's

working on it!

Forest Green and Maroon. I can pick two right?

Asian. (Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.)

Favorite groups? Old Metallica, AC/DC, Ozzy, Aerosmith I love it all actually. I will listen to just about anything. I love '80's music.

What? There are other things? Just kidding.....gardening, anything nature related especially my bird feeders, photography, kayaking, crafts, basically anything you throw my way!

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do

Lisa (L in CLAMM), Plymouth, MN, 47, Application Engineer

USA Geocoin officially, Temecula Valley balloon is the first coin I didn't want to

move to another cache...but soon found the website that sold them... From there, we've been

financially doomed.

Just under 2,000

About 75 - as many as my husband Mike (one of the M's in CLAMM) can pry out of my hands - he has another 20 ready to drop. There's about 65 still active..

Just group coins and a pathtag so far. We plan to mint one this spring..

Green

Dessert - oh wait - that's not a food. How about chocolate - chocolate frosting!!

I like all kinds of music, songs...but my favorite music to listen on my

Ipod at work is movie sound tracks...usually Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter,

Star Trek, and others.

Lisa - Gardening, Sudoku, reading, travellng (love cruises)

Hmmm - Be kind to myself and others...

our second son Patrick, who it looks like will be born tonight or tomorrow!!!!

:o:D

False alarm :(:(:(

Contractions faded then stopped altogether, much to my wife's great dismay!

We're still hoping for a wee bambino before Easter though!

:):D:D that sooooo happened to me I went into "false" labour and she wan't born till a week later...I feel the pain at this stage you just want baby OUT!!!! lol

Chantal aka PengoMommy, Montreal, 34, customer service

In my first ever cache find, I found a Canada geocoin.

according to the hubby too many LOL, probably about 550-600

hmmm I think around 10 and 2 are still circulating

yes, PengoFamily 2007

with Hogwild - Midnight Cacher FTF

with Oakcoins/Geoswag - Skunked!, March of the Penguins, Holly Christmas Ornament

in the works...Caching Memories and the Kid's Community coin

PURPLE

CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE and more CHOCOLATE :o

I like a wide variety of music. I listen to everything. Some of my favorites are Bon Jovi, Phil Collins, Il Divo and Carrie Underwood

Drawing and dance

Don't be afraid to stand up for what you believe in. Sometimes the 'little guy' can make a difference. Have at least one laugh every day.

Linda aka Butterfly_Lady, in New Zealand. age - 7 cycles (work that out, or see my profile). Occupation - Celebrant (yep, I get to celebrate) and also by weekday, Company Financial Manager / Administrator. Weekend occupation (when not celebrating) CACHER PLACER / CACHE FINDER / CACHE ANYTHING

Have trouble remembering - think it was a USA one - seems so boring now. Plain. :o

Hello, my name is BL and I am a geocoin addict - some questions are best not asked. Activated to date are 337 - unactivated - probably 100 to 150.... who's counting???? Not my credit card. :(

Again - lost count. About 100 - 90% still active. Several stolen. some destroyed with cache muggling etc. :(:D

No - cost is too high. even with the USD exchange rate in our favour at the moment. Average wage in NZ is much lower than US / Europe, so comparative cost is prohibitive.

6. What is your favorite color? Which of my favourite colours - purple, pinks, deep reds, deep blues....

7. What is your favorite food? Is there any other food than chocolate??? Surely not :D GIVE ME CHOCOLATE!

8. What are some of your favorite songs/musicians/groups? Where do I begin. Simply Red / Van Morrison / Lenard Cohen / home grown Hayley Westerna......

9. What hobbies do you do aside from caching and drooling over coins? Are there any other hobbies. Is handcraft a hobby or a way of life??? Raising Monarch Butterflies

So many have forgotten what contentment is. Stop seeking more, and appreciate what is.

Edited by Butterfly_lady

1. What is your name (caching name is fine), location, age, and occupation. Marianne from Marietta, GA, 39, business development/marketing

2. What was the first geocoin you ever held in your hand? USA 2003

2900+ extras unactivated

4. Approximately how many coins have you released into caches? And how many are still active? 130 maybe more. Probably 50% haven't been stolen or gone missing.

5. Have you ever minted a coin? If so - how many? If not - skip to question 6 Yes. I make a personal every year. Around 8 counting group coins

6. What is your favorite color? blue

7. What is your favorite food? Pizza

8. What are some of your favorite songs/musicians/groups? Jimmy Buffett, Grateful Dead

9. What hobbies do you do aside from caching and drooling over coins? photography, reading, football fanatic

10. Your general life philosophy can be stated as: Enjoy it while you can

Annette (geonick Little'n b/c that's what my uncle nicknamed me). Computer instructor from Shreveport, LA

USA Geocoin

175-200

Released about 4 but 2 of them quickly went missing

Not yet

Royal Blue

Seafood (shrimp, crawfish, lobster, etc.), pizza, and Twinkies

Wide variety--Amy Grant, Mercy Me, Trans Siberian Orchestra (no, it's *not* elevator music). My favorite songs are "Chrome" by Trace Adkins and "Good Friend and a Glass of Wine" by LeAnn Rimes.

Traveling, flying box kites, photography. . . hmmm, could there be an outdoor theme here? When I can't be outside, I like to watch "24" and "Stargate."

Don't let life pass you by. . . LIVE IT!