was this appropriate

joeluke

at least you didn't find Panties in the Woods

I was intrigued so I read that cache page. But it doesn't tell the ending of the story! :o

Well, although that cache is archived on this website, it is still there, and still listed on an alternative geocaching website. So you'll just have to go find it to hear the ending (as will I later this year, I hope).

Hey, I buy all my swag at the dollar store, and I have noticed brassieres there. I'd feel rather stupid buying one, but what a great new swag idea. :D

People seem to think we have become less prudish over the years, yet when I was young every backyard had a bunch of bras hanging on the line every Monday afternoon. I guess now that everyone needs to use fossil fuels to dry clothes our kids are forced lead a more sheltered life.

People seem to think we have become less prudish over the years, yet when I was young every backyard had a bunch of bras hanging on the line every Monday afternoon. I guess now that everyone needs to use fossil fuels to dry clothes our kids are forced lead a more sheltered life.
I'm not so sure about that. Looks what's on TV now compared to then. Not that I'm complaining... :(