was this appropriate

joeluke

We found a cache a few days ago it was an ammo box and in it as a trade item was a new (still had the tags on it) 32 A sized cammo bra. me and hubbie kinda chuckled at it but left it way too small for me or anyone i know. But i keep thinking about it. I know the rules of no guns, knives, food ect that your not to use as swag but was wondering if it is appropraite? On one hand it cant hurt anything or anybody but it is underware none the less. the logs either on the log in the cache or online dont say who put it there. I've seend some weird stuff in caches but this defiently is top of my list. Should i go remove it or email the owner or just not worry about it :lol:

It's a little off the beaten path of the kind of swag we normally see, but I don't think it's inappropriate....

There you go.

Oh and unlike the OP I know people who would fit that thing. Not sure if they would wear it though. On the other hand they take turns wearing this XXL Hoodie that I found smushed into the mud. Cleaned it up, washed it, got most of the dirt out and they stole it from me and like it. Go figure. Still not sure if they would wear the bra though.

If you think a bra is inappropriate for children to see you've got some other issues to take care of first.

What Nishna said!

There's absolutely no reason, IMO, for anyone to consider an item of ordinary underwear "inappropriate". What, we should put blindfolds on kids every time they go in WallyWorld, for fear they'll see a bra or a pair of briefs? Gosh, maybe my sister should have made the kids put bags over their heads in the laundromat, too....

Now, if it were something like black lace crotchless panties, I could maybe see the viewpoint - but even then any parent with half a brain can find a way to "explain" those. :lol:

I'll add another vote for not worrying about it...it's somewhat funny and I'd probably note it in my log just because it's so "unique".

Hope people don't get bent out of shape over that sort of thing....I've even heard of a push-up bra being used to hold a micro cache. :lol:

We found a cache a few days ago it was an ammo box and in it as a trade item was a new (still had the tags on it) 32 A sized cammo bra. me and hubbie kinda chuckled at it but left it way too small for me or anyone i know. But i keep thinking about it. I know the rules of no guns, knives, food ect that your not to use as swag but was wondering if it is appropraite? On one hand it cant hurt anything or anybody but it is underware none the less. the logs either on the log in the cache or online dont say who put it there. I've seend some weird stuff in caches but this defiently is top of my list. Should i go remove it or email the owner or just not worry about it :)

It's only inappropriate if they ask for photos of you wearing it in order to claim a find! :lol::)

DCC

Yes it's inappropriate - and should be removed but nothing to get excited about. I don't want anyones underware no matter what. However I did get quite a kick out of the gag one mentioned above and would have taken it and done something creative with it. I have removed other stuff I didn't think helped the game. Most I remove broken stuff left by the dueless of brain.

I would not want to have to offer any explaination to anyone why I was carrying around underwear that wasn't mine, or even if it was. What would you say!

Edited by GPS-Hermit

Yes it's inappropriate - and should be removed but nothing to get excited about. I don't want anyones underware no matter what. However I did get quite a kick out of the gag one mentioned above and would have taken it and done something creative with it. I have removed other stuff I didn't think helped the game. Most I remove broken stuff left by the dueless of brain.

I'm still not clear on WHY its inappropriate... what is it that makes it any more inappropriate than some other piece of clothing? No one makes you take anything to carry around, so if you don't want to answer questions, don't take things you have issues with. But that doesn't make any particular item inappropriate.

trade item was a new (still had the tags on it) 32 A sized cammo bra.

Actually, I have not seen a complete description yet. Was it a sports bra? If so, those things cover more than the typical bikini top we see everyday on the downtown streets. In fact, sports bras are often worn as a top.

I see no problem with a camo anything in a cache. B)B)B):)

There's absolutely no reason, IMO, for anyone to consider an item of ordinary underwear "inappropriate". What, we should put blindfolds on kids every time they go in WallyWorld, for fear they'll see a bra or a pair of briefs? Gosh, maybe my sister should have made the kids put bags over their heads in the laundromat, too....

In the school where I teach, the kids are the ones showing the underwear (I will be sooooo glad when the "sagging" craze finally goes away. I am tired of telling people to pull up their pants and even more tired of seeing their underwear when they don't!

In the school where I teach, the kids are the ones showing the underwear (I will be sooooo glad when the "sagging" craze finally goes away. I am tired of telling people to pull up their pants and even more tired of seeing their underwear when they don't!

No worse than walking thru the woman's dept. of any store. Does anyone have a problem with taking their youngsters into the women's departments.

Edited by faststepper

It's quite common in this area to see young women jogging while wearing a sports bra as a top. If someone is offended by seeing a bra they can avert their gaze until the all clear is given and it's safe to look again. Maybe bras should have warning labels. something like "Warning, contents under pressure" or "May cause fainting if viewed by prudes"

Edited by Ed56

It is absolutely inappropriate!!! If it were found by an (unaccompanied) male juvenile it could easily be converted into a double-barreled slingshot, and we all know that weapons of any kind are forbidden!

you will shoot BOTH your eyes out!! with one shot. I don't know though, might only be able to hold a couple of 'pebbles' in this slingshot?! :)

No worse than walking thru the woman's dept. of any store. Does anyone have a problem with taking their youngsters into the women's departments.

Or walking by a Victoria's Secret store :)B)B)B)

You know, maybe it MIGHT have been inappropriate, but before I pass further judgment, I'd have to SEE the article in question in use... THEN I will have a better idea about how appropriate it is.

Now THAT ^^^^ might have been inappropriate, but I don't think just have a bra in a cache would be.

Not all that family friendly I guess but not worth getting all upset about either. If you take it - trade it out and leave something else of value.

What's not family friendly about boobies or the garment that holds them? I can tell you from personal experience that boobies are probably the MOST family friendly of all human parts. :)

If the bra is unused it's fair trade IMO. B)