How do I make my log fonts look good

GorgeHiker

{font color=red}The text between these 2 codes will be red{/font}

{font size=5}The text between these 2 codes will be size 5{/font}

You'll have to change the {} to <>

I'm not too good at this but I think you can use them togeter like this {font color=red size=5} The text would be red and size 5{/fomt}

{font color=red}The text between these 2 codes will be red{/font}

{font size=5}The text between these 2 codes will be size 5{/font}

You'll have to change the {} to <>

I'm not too good at this but I think you can use them togeter like this {font color=red size=5} The text would be red and size 5{/fomt}

I forgot to mention in the above post. You can practice your html codes HERE

I've wondered about font size and color too. Where do you enter the font info listed by lacomo? Before you type the log? I'm confused? Thanks

Enter it exactly how he has it. Put the color/size code at the beginning of the log, then put the ending code (the part with the "/") at the end of the log.

Actually, if you are trying to fancy-up your "Found it" logs, you don't use HTML. You use the same code these Forums use, sort of. In other words, instead of the < and > around the respective codes, you use the brackets '[' and ']'.

I agree with BlueDeuce however . . . with so many people using Paperless Caching, the codes just clutter up the logs when they are read on a PDA.

Logs use BBC code. And when a log is email out to watchers and the cache owner, the code comes, not the code effect. Ditto logs in that are stored in PDAs (paperless caching). It ONLY looks good on the cache page rendered on a computer.

The only font supported is comic sans, a bunch of colors, a small size, underline, italic bold.

[red][/red]