New coin coming soon to Geoswag!

mousekakat

Oh!!! I just saw that I missed a cointest!!! :laughing:

Well just for the record I will say the meaning of the flags!

Starting from the red/yellow flag!

Oscar (man overboard)

Charlie (YES or Affirmative)

Alfa (I have a diver down; keep well clear at slow speed)

Charlie (Yes)

Hotel (I have a pilot on board)

Echo (I am directing my course to starboard)

Golf (I require a pilot)

Echo (I am directing my course to starboard)

From the first letters comes the OAC HEGE.

I just placed the way you can hear them too, and the meannings of the flags!

Congratulations to the winner!! Beautiful coin Naomi!! B)

And of course it is actually Geocache!!! B)

Hmm, turned the back to the computer for a couple of hours and look what happens... B) I missed out on a cointest. Bahh.

Anyway, congrats to the winner. B)

The flagtheme is an excellent idea for a mysterycache, we have one in Gothenburg called signal Flag.

Thank you for the cointest and the beautiful coins you make. Glad to see you posting again.

Karin.

Doh, started with the wrong point, came up with Ocac Hege, was trying to think where I'd heard the name Hege before! B) Then I thought, DOH geocache!! Too bad wasn't the first thought! B)

For such a good attempt and being such a good sport, lol, if you'd like, I'd be happy to send you out one of my trackable nerds :laughing:

You, too, Corey n Joey, Geo, and PSU...what the heck, I'm feeling generous, I'll send a little something to everyone who entered, send me your address!

Naomi

hannaomikael at gmail dot com

:laughing::laughing::lol:

Glad to see you appear to be back and well after posting recently that something had happened!

And congrats to all those winners!

Edited by intolerable

so with the Artist Editions being sold on ebay with the pin, I'm guessing that the coins and pins are ready for sale...

hopefully Oakcoins will put them up for sale sometime soon as I'm becoming impatient waiting for this gorgeous coin to go on sale B)B)

Did you miss the sale notice? :laughing:

so with the Artist Editions being sold on ebay with the pin, I'm guessing that the coins and pins are ready for sale...

hopefully Oakcoins will put them up for sale sometime soon as I'm becoming impatient waiting for this gorgeous coin to go on sale :P:)

Did you miss the sale notice? :mad:

I never received any sort of email notification on the sale, at least someone farther down in this thread posted the sale date. my question is which geocoin store is selling these coins?

hopefully Oakcoins will put them up for sale sometime soon as I'm becoming impatient waiting for this gorgeous coin to go on sale :P:)

Did you miss the sale notice? :P

I never received any sort of email notification on the sale, at least someone farther down in this thread posted the sale date. my question is which geocoin store is selling these coins?

No, there hasn't been an email notification yet, sorry. I was um... having some fun.

They will be sold by GeoSwag (as per the thread title) :mad:

I'll go and sit in the corner now for reflection time...

hopefully Oakcoins will put them up for sale sometime soon as I'm becoming impatient waiting for this gorgeous coin to go on sale :):P

Did you miss the sale notice? :)

No, there hasn't been an email notification yet, sorry. I was um... having some fun.

wisa** :P:P:P

guess I'll be up early tomorrow in case Geoswag puts them up early. of course had I bothered to pay attention to the title of the thread I would have realized that it was Geoswag that will be selling them :)

hopefully Oakcoins will put them up for sale sometime soon as I'm becoming impatient waiting for this gorgeous coin to go on sale :):P

Did you miss the sale notice? :)

wisa** :P:P:)

guess I'll be up early tomorrow in case Geoswag puts them up early. of course had I bothered to pay attention to the title of the thread I would have realized that it was Geoswag that will be selling them :)

Human!! :P

Woo hoo, ordered some lighthouses and pins as well! :mad:

Now I'm wondering what this snippet on the web page is about (didn't see reference to it in the newsletter, but didn't so much read it as go "Oooh oooh oooh, time to hit the store!!" :) )

first coin in our Nautical Inspirations suncatcher series

Do tell, how many and how often? :P

There's a sneak peak a bit earlier in this thread.... you saw it already :)

Oh yeah, the image I saw in a cointest thread earlier, I was so focused on the flags I didn't even think it was a different coin!! :P

Now where did that first cup of coffee for the morning go.... :):mad::P

Since the pics on Oak's page aren't the best I thought I'd bring this post back to show them :)

Here are a couple of pics taken with light shining through the coins so you can see the effect of the suncatcher :mad:

2346569216_d06a79d2b7_o.jpg

This one is the antique silver with the lavendar and blue dark sky and mountain in the background :P

2346569020_7c7c088f43_o.jpg

and this is the shiny gold with the pink and yellow sunset sky.

2345739921_9b34c3b4d5_o.jpg

And this is the front of the antique silver front,

2345740103_8cdce3385a_o.jpg

And the shiny gold front... and man, shiny gold is HARD to get a pic of without any kind of reflection, dangit!

Oh, and there is an artist edition up for sale here :P

Naomi :)

Edited by mousekakat

Almost thought they sold out already - nasty cached presale page from yesterday! Ordered one of each. Thanks for another beautiful design. This will be our fist lightcatcher coin - can't wait to see them in person. Now I feel better about missing the 3 AEs the other day. :):)

Edited by E.caballus

I just reieved the Suncather coins that I ordered .To say That these coins are great is an understatement.I thought the pics you took were nice,they pale in conparision,to the real deal. I hope you are going to bring more of this type of coin,to the table.Unbelieveable.Thanks for a work of ART!VOFWG

I just received my two coins about 15 minutes ago and I cant stop staring at them!! I love the porthole look of the back of the coins, while the saying on the front is a truly fitting statement for this coin.

I'm torn on which coin I like better, the silver LE coin or the gold standard edition... The gold has a nice reflective look while the silver is more subdued but in my mind the subdued coloring of the silver sets off the suncatcher portion of the coin...

Oh well I love both coins :D Now to figure out a way to hang one off the rear view mirror of my truck ;)

P.S. before I forget the images of the coin used in the contest, were those the Artist Editions? reason I ask is those images had the nautical flags around the border while the standard edition and limited edition I have dont have the nautical flags. one way or the other I still love these coins, just curious about the nautical flags...

P.S. before I forget the images of the coin used in the contest, were those the Artist Editions? reason I ask is those images had the nautical flags around the border while the standard edition and limited edition I have dont have the nautical flags. one way or the other I still love these coins, just curious about the nautical flags...

Those would be the next coin in the series. If you look at the images again, you'll see that the suncatcher portion is a sailbut against a sunset.

I just received my two coins about 15 minutes ago and I cant stop staring at them!! I love the porthole look of the back of the coins, while the saying on the front is a truly fitting statement for this coin.

I'm torn on which coin I like better, the silver LE coin or the gold standard edition... The gold has a nice reflective look while the silver is more subdued but in my mind the subdued coloring of the silver sets off the suncatcher portion of the coin...

Oh well I love both coins ;) Now to figure out a way to hang one off the rear view mirror of my truck :D

I am actually thinking of sending them to Oroborus (sorry if I butchered the spelling) to see if he can wire wrap a couple of them and include a place that I can hang a small prism from the underside of :D. I really am pleased with how this coin came out and I'm so very glad it's getting positive responses!

Those would be the next coin in the series. If you look at the images again, you'll see that the suncatcher portion is a sailbut against a sunset.

E&C got it right, the one with the flags is second in the series.... now, if only I could think of a good third in the series!!

Naomi :D