New coin coming soon to Geoswag!

mousekakat

he naomi your back great :lol::lol:

we missed you here....

the coins are great the remember me at the vacations long time ago in france,

we spend a lot of time by the lighthouse.

we dive into the cool sea for a nice swim...

that where good time`s.

i look forward for order them

greetings lorca.nl

Hey Naomi,

Hey Miss ya Girl, How is the new job going? Mine is going okay I guess. Been a long week. I love the lighthouse coin of yours and hope to be able to get one, if I miss the sale I hope to be able to at least trade our personal for your lighthouse. Take Care

Val of sweetlife

Yes, actually, there is ;)

The coins are ready, as far as I understand, but there was a delay with the pins and they aren't wanting to put them up for sale until both parts are ready :D

But soon... soon!

Naomi B)

thanks for the update. I hope, I hope I'll be around when they are ready

Ok...looks like it'll be soon on these on Oakcoins' page!

In the meantime, I received my AE's! There were 25 made of them. A few are being sent as gifts, the rest are being sold.

2451563075_427c56e210_o.jpg

2451562591_01f37c27c8_o.jpg

2452389664_653b860282_o.jpg

So, to kick this off, I thought I'd offer them as an auction item, my first one, actually.

Check it out here!

Hope ya like!

Naomi :lol:

What a beautiful coin!

Oops! Just bought it!!

;)

Ok, I've got one Antique silver lighthouse suncatcher coin up for grabs for this cointest.

2345739921_9b34c3b4d5_o.jpg

All you have to do is be the 10,000th poster in this thread, and you win! B)

...and please, please, please don't ask people to be the 5000th post to win, or some such ridiculous number

JUST KIDDING, EARTHA!!

Seriously, though, all kidding and playing with Eartha aside, here is my newest suncatcher coin, coming out soon with Oak Coins.

One guess per person, period.

Tell me the significance of the flags around the edge on the front side.

2454380600_37b442e1b4_o.jpg

The first person to come up with the correct answer will receive an antique silver Lighthouse coin, since I've got it in hand. It's not yet for sale, either!

Naomi B)

Goodness, that went FAST!!

Ness, send me your address!

PGH, I owe ya a set of these to auction for your event, I promised a while back, so send me your address and I'll get you out the AE edition and pin set for your auction B)

Congratulations, and good work.

You guys are GOOD!!!

Just a question, was it an educated guess, or did you know?

*curious* B)

Naomi

Doh, started with the wrong point, came up with Ocac Hege, was trying to think where I'd heard the name Hege before! :laughing: Then I thought, DOH geocache!! Too bad wasn't the first thought! B)

For such a good attempt and being such a good sport, lol, if you'd like, I'd be happy to send you out one of my trackable nerds B)

You, too, Corey n Joey, Geo, and PSU...what the heck, I'm feeling generous, I'll send a little something to everyone who entered, send me your address!

Naomi

hannaomikael at gmail dot com

Mousey-cat! I've missed you! You have beautiful coins there missy :laughing:

But as for the coins - the flags make it look nautical and really snazzy....as for the meaning I am too lazy to look it up...something semaphorish? B)

I guess everyone else has got it right, so I just wanted to be the 10,000th poster :laughing:B)

Mousey-cat! I've missed you! You have beautiful coins there missy B)

But as for the coins - the flags make it look nautical and really snazzy....as for the meaning I am too lazy to look it up...something semaphorish? :)

I guess everyone else has got it right, so I just wanted to be the 10,000th poster B):lol:

:)B):laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LIZ! You are such a nut! I miss you, too!

Doh, started with the wrong point, came up with Ocac Hege, was trying to think where I'd heard the name Hege before! :laughing: Then I thought, DOH geocache!! Too bad wasn't the first thought! :laughing:

For such a good attempt and being such a good sport, lol, if you'd like, I'd be happy to send you out one of my trackable nerds B)

You, too, Corey n Joey, Geo, and PSU...what the heck, I'm feeling generous, I'll send a little something to everyone who entered, send me your address!

Naomi

Very generous of you Naomi!! Well done!!

As for myself...I knew the answer a long time ago when someone sent me the sample pics!! B) I knew it said something, so I looked it up!!

Doh, started with the wrong point, came up with Ocac Hege, was trying to think where I'd heard the name Hege before! :laughing: Then I thought, DOH geocache!! Too bad wasn't the first thought! B)

Naomi

Naomi-

Thanks for the cointest and your generosity. As you have said many times before...this is a great group of people.

Kind regards

You'll get your botty spanked.....

Hmmm... family show.... Hmmm.... I must have been naughty then!

Don't make me swin over there and... and... and... well... I'll... I'll... well, I'll think of something and ...

I know... It's time for that wet celery - I know I've still got some stashed away here somewhere! B)

Just wanted to say that as someone who grew up sailing (but now living in the prairies), I really like your upcoming sailboat geocoin. It brings back so many memories for me! I'll be watching for these to come out - will you be selling them personally or will they be available from Oak Coins?

Oh!!! I just saw that I missed a cointest!!! B)

Well just for the record I will say the meaning of the flags!

Starting from the red/yellow flag!

Oscar (man overboard)

Charlie (YES or Affirmative)

Alfa (I have a diver down; keep well clear at slow speed)

Charlie (Yes)

Hotel (I have a pilot on board)

Echo (I am directing my course to starboard)

Golf (I require a pilot)

Echo (I am directing my course to starboard)

From the first letters comes the OAC HEGE.

I just placed the way you can hear them too, and the meannings of the flags!

Congratulations to the winner!! Beautiful coin Naomi!! B)