Cool New Coin,coming soon to Hogwild

kimba off track

These coins will be up for sale this week.

We are expecting pandemonium on the Hogwild Site for these. In order to bring some sanity. They will be sold in two waves: One tomorrow, around 5:00 pm PDT and likely the 2nd wave on July 4. Approximately 1/2 of the available coins will be sold.

There will be 5 flavors offered.

1. Black with glitter with a gold finish

2. Blue with a nickel finish

3. Red with a nickel finish

4. A totally blingy phone that is pink glitter on black nickel

5. Hot Pink LE (100 coins made) - These will not be available for a couple of weeks because the factory blew it on one of the colors (that is the bad news) They will be sold in sets with the error coin and the good coin (the good news). If the timing is right these may be first offered at MWGB.

Coin Stats:

Size: 2.13 inches tall (including antenna) 1.75 inches without antenna / .95 inch wide / over 6.00 mm thick closed.

Tracking: of course with a unique icon.

Price: Not quite finalized yet, but looks like between $11-$12.50 each and probably $15-16 for the 2 coin LE set.

Are you planning to remint any of the five original colors if they sell out quickly?

TMA

I am not planning on reminting any after this batch sells out with two conditions:

- I will allow for a small remint if the shopping cart oversells, which is why I have not annouced the specific quantities made.

- If there is a very rapid sell out, early next week we will offer probably two additional version as a 2 day presale. If this happens it will be Sunday / Monday.

Halloooooooo.......... I am heading where I will have no internet access and am VERY interested in the PINK phone and the RED one..... if anyone who picks up an additional one of each of those would mind selling them to me when I get back (I'll be home Sunday evening/Monday the 7th) I can paypal you the money!) I would really love that! Heading to Gettysburg, PA to hunt ghosts and celebrate the 4th.

Happy 4th of July everyone....... and awesome design Kimba!

Cheers!

KT ;)

Halloooooooo.......... I am heading where I will have no internet access and am VERY interested in the PINK phone and the RED one..... if anyone who picks up an additional one of each of those would mind selling them to me when I get back (I'll be home Sunday evening/Monday the 7th) I can paypal you the money!) I would really love that! Heading to Gettysburg, PA to hunt ghosts and celebrate the 4th.

Happy 4th of July everyone....... and awesome design Kimba!

Cheers!

KT ;)

I'll try to get them for you.

Update: 7:14pm PDT Got them for KT

Edited by E.caballus

;) Just what is meant by "PDT"? :) I know what PST is Hmmmmmmm

Pacific Daylight Time :D

Fairyhoney, did you get my email last week?

I Think I did. I thought I answered you this morning. Just in case, I won't be over there that way until perhaps August when I work on some more of my DeLorme Challenge B) Oh yeah, to keep this On topic, I Really DO enjoy these geocoin thingies B)

I have no idea what 6am West Coast Time is. :)

I think I may have missed out all together.....trades anyone?

You didn't miss out. The rest will be on sale approx 2 hrs 45 min from my post time in this reply.

I think you're only 12 or 13 hours ahead of me time-wise, Liz.