Cool New Coin,coming soon to Hogwild

kimba off track

Iam please to say Hogwild has picked up this coin from me. It is at the mint now,so should be for sale in a month. Hope everyone likes it as much as I do. Thanks Sharon and Steve at Hogwild,what would I do without you guys. I would also like to thank Jamie at madhattersneverland. Thanks to all the cachers that like and buy my coins,I have a few great ones coming this year. Thanks Kimba off track

See post 13 for photo

Edited by kimba off track
57800923-5d18-4474-89ad-9c79b9c6e51b.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW...........Very nice. Love the design, so high tech.......and when will these be ready? Would love to get a couple of these. Would love to get one for our neice that is a geocacher and is only going to be 8 next month and already wanting a cell phone of her own....well now she may own one.........LOL

sweetlife

Since we cache and have alot of geocaching friends in Michigan we have a phone a friend phone list, there isnt one for Wisconsin is there? Were not aware of one. If there is would love to be added to it. We have used the phone a friend once or twice. Good idea to even have one just in case you get stuck or break down or anything happeneds, so you arent stranded while out geocaching. It is even a good idea that if you were caching in a certain area and you know that someone lives there you could even call them up to go geocaching with you, meet up for a drink or lunch or something as well. Always nice to maybe meet up with someone you dont know. Good way of making new Geocaching friends to just get together and share geocaching stories. Love the idea of this coin being made

sweetlife

Lifelines are pretty common around these parts but this will be the first time I'll come close to owning a cell phone. Cool idea.

Wow.... and I thought I was a real die-hard. I finally gave in and got my first cell phone a little over 2 years ago. Now I've got a Palm Treo 755p smartphone.

Lifelines are pretty common around these parts but this will be the first time I'll come close to owning a cell phone. Cool idea.

Wow.... and I thought I was a real die-hard. I finally gave in and got my first cell phone a little over 2 years ago. Now I've got a Palm Treo 755p smartphone.

That's funny! I got mine just a little over a year ago, cancelled my landline cause the cell was cheaper, think I've only ever used all my minutes the 1st month I got it trying to figure it out and now I use it as an alarm clock. Some of my buddies get on my case for never calling but dang I hate talking on the phone. But looking forward to the coin, cause no worries about having to talk on it :o

Edited by tsunrisebey

I have a SmartPhone, also, but it's not so smart! It won't change times to keep up with Daylight Savings Time! It's still an hour behind, and I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of to fix it, to no avail! Any answers?

By the Way, cool coin, love the PINK!!

WOW Cant wait to post pic of coins in hand. These are great!!

I'm looking forward to pics, I think it is going to be a great coin and as you know I want a couple. I hope you realize this will be the first coin I have purchased in almost a year after an unpleasant experience. Now you know how special this coin is to me.

I have a SmartPhone, also, but it's not so smart! It won't change times to keep up with Daylight Savings Time! It's still an hour behind, and I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of to fix it, to no avail! Any answers?

Move to Arizona. :):):D

It will be the network operators at fault. Same happened here a couple of years ago, but last year they were more on the ball... will the be on the ball in a couple of week though - that is the question! :huh:

I am so very broke right now, it's not even funny. But this one is so very cute.

I hope that I can get my hands on one at some point.

Love the blue.

I've had the same phone for over 5 years now and it's getting harder to get it to work lately. Hoping for a smartphone in the near future. If I have to upgrade I want to get one I will really get a lot of use out of.

Love the phone a friend list, and have used it to save the gas money on more than a few occasions.

When is is going to be available?

Nice coins!! These look very similar to my phone...the one I've used several times to get out of trouble while caching (most recently when my tire blew out on my motorcycle...in Detroit...YIKES).

Hope to have a few $$$ in paypal by the time these go on sale...and I hope you made plenty for all of us! :(:blink:

Side note...THANKS Kimba....your donation for our event arrived a few days ago! GREAT COINS!!

These coins will be up for sale this week.

We are expecting pandemonium on the Hogwild Site for these. In order to bring some sanity. They will be sold in two waves: One tomorrow, around 5:00 pm PDT and likely the 2nd wave on July 4. Approximately 1/2 of the available coins will be sold.

There will be 5 flavors offered.

1. Black with glitter with a gold finish

2. Blue with a nickel finish

3. Red with a nickel finish

4. A totally blingy phone that is pink glitter on black nickel

5. Hot Pink LE (100 coins made) - These will not be available for a couple of weeks because the factory blew it on one of the colors (that is the bad news) They will be sold in sets with the error coin and the good coin (the good news). If the timing is right these may be first offered at MWGB.

Some photos to tease:

phone_a_friend_pink_glitter.jpg

phone_a_friend_red.jpg

phone_a_friend_blue.jpg

Black_Phone_Bling.jpg

Coin Stats:

Size: 2.13 inches tall (including antenna) 1.75 inches without antenna / .95 inch wide / over 6.00 mm thick closed.

Tracking: of course with a unique icon.

Price: Not quite finalized yet, but looks like between $11-$12.50 each and probably $15-16 for the 2 coin LE set.

We are expecting pandemonium on the Hogwild Site for these. In order to bring some sanity. They will be sold in two waves: One tomorrow, around 5:00 pm PDT and likely the 2nd wave on July 4. Approximately 1/2 of the available coins will be sold.

5. Hot Pink LE (100 coins made) - These will not be available for a couple of weeks because the factory blew it on one of the colors (that is the bad news) They will be sold in sets with the error coin and the good coin (the good news). If the timing is right these may be first offered at MWGB.

Some photos to tease:

phone_a_friend_red.jpg

phone_a_friend_blue.jpg

Black_Phone_Bling.jpg

Coin Stats:

Size: 2.13 inches tall (including antenna) 1.75 inches without antenna / .95 inch wide / over 6.00 mm thick closed.

Price: Not quite finalized yet, but looks like between $11-$12.50 each and probably $15-16 for the 2 coin LE set.

I will have to get a blue one for sure, maybe I will get lucky and my husband will buy it for me for my upcomming birthday on the 15th ;):D;) . dadgum I am getting another year older, lol, grey hairs sure are showing it too.

Valarie of sweetlife

Some photos to tease:

phone_a_friend_red.jpg

phone_a_friend_blue.jpg

Black_Phone_Bling.jpg

Coin Stats:

I will have to get a blue one for sure, maybe I will get lucky and my husband will buy it for me for my upcomming birthday on the 15th :D;);) . dadgum I am getting another year older, lol, grey hairs sure are showing it too.

Valarie of sweetlife

At least you have hair to get grey . . . . . ;):D