Kuntry Kashin' cointest

derschlings

The initials MD are on the icon :(

bling bling bling

we have a winner

My son picAtune showed me (technoChallengedDaddo) how to modify individual pixels in photoshop (elements)...and thus: the initials on the icon.

if The-Wolf-Pack would be so kind as to email or PM me with an addy, I'd be happy to send a little prize package off to you.

TSUN, you get honorable mention/runner up with your guess of the little M somewhere on the "design"

And the matching pin is available where this coin was sold originally. <_<:unsure::unsure:

When I saw your contest I thought it would involve funny stories about outhouses. My entry would have been about the time we stole all the old outhouses in the area and placed them on the high school football field as a senior prank. The hard part was putting them all back when the local Sheriff said “Return them to the rightful owners or face theft charges!” The farmers and ranchers had a great time telling us that the outhouse we returned was not the right one. It took days to figure out where each outhouse went.

Congrats Wolf Pack!