Geocaching across Canada

linkguider

Hi all!! So, Im not planning any more, but actually doing a cross canada trip near the end of March. We're starting from Alberta(going south to calgary & lethbridge) than going to Regina, Brandon, all up through Northern Ontario, then down through Ottawa, in through the Atlantic provinces, and then to Newfoundland.

What I would like to do is geocache in every province that we visit. And I'm wondering does anyone have a travel bug that they would like brought across to one of the provinces???

I will be sure to take lots and lots of pictures of my geocaching adventures and post them up!!

Any tips for the trip as we do this???

Thanks!

linkguider

Hi all!! So, Im not planning any more, but actually doing a cross canada trip near the end of March. We're starting from Alberta(going south to calgary & lethbridge) than going to Regina, Brandon, all up through Northern Ontario, then down through Ottawa, in through the Atlantic provinces, and then to Newfoundland.

What I would like to do is geocache in every province that we visit. And I'm wondering does anyone have a travel bug that they would like brought across to one of the provinces???

I will be sure to take lots and lots of pictures of my geocaching adventures and post them up!!

Thanks!

linkguider

Hey Becks,

Can't wait for you to get home! The girls are excited. Have fun travelling. Keep safe and we'll see you when you get here!

Guiderchachi (Teresa)

Thanks!

linkguider

I wonder if you could get away with organizing an event at each city you plan on stopping in. Might be a fun way to meet some of the locals.