Seize The Day Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

UPDATE

SALES TIME ANNOUNCEMENT!

These coins have shipped and are on their way to us!

The SALE for the

SEIZE THE DAY and the CAT GOT YOUR CACHE

Geocoins will be:

Friday March 28th at 5PM CDT - that would be 11PM in Norway :D

They are on their way to us, and we will begin the sale

I sent out an email to our customers to let them know, we had debated over whether to sell both coins at once. We figured the customers would save on shipping costs by selling the coins at the same time.

They are here and in hand!!

IM SO HAPPY with them! They have an Epoxy coat on them, which makes the front just stand out beautifully...

The back has a really incredible 3D look to it I cannot explain - when the light hits it, the center design seems to literally 'float' due to the light reflection.

I know when people see these in person, the back side is REALLY going to be alot of fun to look at. Its a strange effect I didnt plan for, but really makes for an interesting effect. (Almost like one of those pictures where you see nothing, then something 3D appears out of thin air)

You have to see it to know what I mean, but the back side of the coin almost has a similar effect. REALLY REALLY lovely!

They are here and in hand!!

IM SO HAPPY with them! They have an Epoxy coat on them, which makes the front just stand out beautifully...

The back has a really incredible 3D look to it I cannot explain - when the light hits it, the center design seems to literally 'float' due to the light reflection.

I know when people see these in person, the back side is REALLY going to be alot of fun to look at. Its a strange effect I didnt plan for, but really makes for an interesting effect. (Almost like one of those pictures where you see nothing, then something 3D appears out of thin air)

You have to see it to know what I mean, but the back side of the coin almost has a similar effect. REALLY REALLY lovely!

I'm thinking you like these and your kitty coin LOL

New photos... again, not the best. The weather today here can be described in one word. Crappy.

I do my pics outside, and was shooting against snowy-freezy rain stuff.

So... here they are!

stdas.jpg

stdag.jpg

stdac.jpg

stdg.jpg

MOGA Editon

All are available tomorrow, except the MOGA edition. ;)

I forgot to add BOTH SIDES of these coins are Epoxy Coated. Looks fantastic on the 3D!! You can still feel the texture, but the detail just stands out incredibly!

Edited by CinemaBoxers

Funny story time.

Yesterday I told Joey (and sent him the email) when these were going on sale because one, he's been bugging me to get these, and two, I'll be at work when the sale starts so he's going to have to buy them.

Well I get home today and he's sitting at the computer completely frantic. "I've been here since the sale started but the coins aren't showing up!!!!" Well yeah, the sale starts tomorrow, not today. "oh".

I can't really make fun of him though, he's being a good guy trying to get me some coins!!

Funny story time.

Yesterday I told Joey (and sent him the email) when these were going on sale because one, he's been bugging me to get these, and two, I'll be at work when the sale starts so he's going to have to buy them.

Well I get home today and he's sitting at the computer completely frantic. "I've been here since the sale started but the coins aren't showing up!!!!" Well yeah, the sale starts tomorrow, not today. "oh".

I can't really make fun of him though, he's being a good guy trying to get me some coins!!

Definately someone you want to keep around! ;)

Oh... we forgot to mention... we told everyone in our newsletter, but forgot to post here:

Everyone who has placed an order for these prior to Midnight CDT (Our time zone) IS ENTERED to win an AE Great Outdoors coin! :D

Newsletter.... ??? :unsure: Guess I have been removed from the newsletter list for questioning there sales the last time... :lol:

Oh... we forgot to mention... we told everyone in our newsletter, but forgot to post here:

Everyone who has placed an order for these prior to Midnight CDT (Our time zone) IS ENTERED to win an AE Great Outdoors coin! :D

Newsletter.... ??? :unsure: Guess I have been removed from the newsletter list for questioning there sales the last time... :lol:

Let's not stoop to accusations.. In all reality, there are times I have not gotten the mailing myself so I don't think it's because of anything you said.

Newsletter.... ??? :unsure: Guess I have been removed from the newsletter list for questioning there sales the last time... :D

Let's not stoop to accusations.. In all reality, there are times I have not gotten the mailing myself so I don't think it's because of anything you said.

I don't believe I ask for your opinion now did I..... :lol:

Newsletter.... ??? :unsure: Guess I have been removed from the newsletter list for questioning there sales the last time... :D

I don't believe I ask for your opinion now did I..... :lol:

Just stating a friendly fact, nothing more. No need to get all bent.

We don't unsubscribe anyone from our newsletter... that would just be...I dunno the correct term... Stupid works.. You have the control to subscribe or unsubscribe in the webstore itself. If you didn't get our newsletter, send me an email and I can check the status on it for you.

Additionally... there's still 2 hours and 10 minutes left for our drawing... as of this post! :D

~J

Hello Folks!

We will leave the remaining coins in the store for a short time, but will then be pulling them fairly soon as we get ready for our trip to MO in a few days (MOGA!). So, if you haven't gotten any yet - grab em before they're gone!

:)

And - thanks to everyone for a successful sale!

~P