i need a free hand held gps

jtboy13

just contact me at <removed by moderator> if u dont want yours ill give you a few bucks, i cant afford one,or just reply to this forum. :anibad:

moderator note: It's never a good idea to post your phone number in a forum, especially for a minor.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

just contact me at <removed by moderator> if u dont want yours ill give you a few bucks, i cant afford one,or just reply to this forum. :anibad:

WOW! You must need one really bad to go to that level. I'm guessing your a young fella. Why not build up some pocket money, and save up for one? I'm sure there's tons of work you can do, to make cash, if you want one that bad.

Hey, I didn't mean to come across as mean, just suprised that someone would ask for a free gps.

Now, I realize that it is a kid, I wish him the best of luck in finding a GPS. I got started when i was 13 too. I do, however, wonder if it is the best idea to post your whole phone number online....

just contact me at <removed by moderator> if u dont want yours ill give you a few bucks, i cant afford one,or just reply to this forum. :unsure:

WOW! You must need one really bad to go to that level. I'm guessing your a young fella. Why not build up some pocket money, and save up for one? I'm sure there's tons of work you can do, to make cash, if you want one that bad.

well by looking at the phone number you live in my town. you could mow my yard when the grass dries out :(<_<:unsure:

but on a really inportant note please dont post a phone number on the net I just googled your phone number and thats how i found out you live in my town. be safe and don't post phone numbers.

It's hard to pin posts like this on anyone, but there sure have been a lot of "younger kids" on the forums. While I would not want to discourage or accuse anyone, i do find it odd that there is a sudden increase in interested teens getting into geocaching.....

Again, it's hard and unfair to accuse anyone specific of lying, so I won't

i do find it odd that there is a sudden increase in interested teens getting into geocaching.....
If by getting into geocaching you mean want a cheap/free gps im not suprised as all it takes is one post and otheres will see it an copy it.

As for a cheap GPSr ebay/craigslist has etrex/geko's for under $50.

Another Sock Puppet account. No finds. No Hides but 30 something forum posts.

So, uh, you have to have finds and hides to post??? I didn't see that requirement anywhere. This just looks like the typical forum bashing from someone who is convinced of their "super posting powers".... I was hoping this forum would be different since it is such a family friendly game......nope, same as all the others, got the few posters with several hundred posts looking to contribute nothing but their smarmy comments which have nothing to do with actual topic. Good one, you feel better now?