Possible Mashpee CITO

quahogs5

Hello cachers!

I was looking over geocaching.com today and was thinking about starting an event for the 19 or 20 of April. I'm posting this to see what reaction (if any) I'd get to the idea. If your from the Upper Cape this would be a great way to participate in the International CITO event. I'm going to talk to my Boy Scout Troop and will post again with a reaction/ comformation.

-Quahogs5

Hello cachers!

I was looking over geocaching.com today and was thinking about starting an event for the 19 or 20 of April. I'm posting this to see what reaction (if any) I'd get to the idea. If your from the Upper Cape this would be a great way to participate in the International CITO event. I'm going to talk to my Boy Scout Troop and will post again with a reaction/ comformation.

-Quahogs5

Hi there -

I have talked to the town of Mashpee about a possible CITO at Noisy Hole Conservation Area and got a very less than enthusiastic response. Instead of working with the town of Mashpee, I have a CITO scheduled for April 19th in Osterville with the Barnstable Land Trust.

Earthday CITO event

There's no reason you can't try to get the town of Mashpee to work with you - I just request that you don't schedule it for the same day - no need to compete for dates when we could have two CITO events to help out -

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my event, or getting started on your own event.