Pocket Query Addition

sticks1983

The "All My Finds" pocket query will deliver every cache you've ever found, even the archived caches. Import that query into GSAK and your records will be up to date.

Within GSAK you can filter for caches you found within a defined date range, or you can sort your list of finds according to the date of your find. Such slicing and dicing and sorting and filtering is best done offline.

well i know that, but with pocket queries you can only query up to 500 caches, so once I get more than that, it won't load them if they are far away

You are incorrect. An "All My Finds" pocket query returns all your finds -- not just 500. Mine returns more than 3,000 caches. That's why you're limited to running it once per week.

i have moved this topic to the geocaching.com disscusion board

You are incorrect. Only a moderator can move a topic. So, I'm moving it!

This is better discussed at GSAK, but I'll answer it here.

Download the "PQPlaced" macro. Run the macro in a database containing only your finds. It will give you a list of PQs to make to get every cache in the database, using "Placed On" dates.

I use two sets, one for "Not Found" and one for "Found".

well i know that, but with pocket queries you can only query up to 500 caches, so once I get more than that, it won't load them if they are far away