Google Ads Annoying

Tombmaker!

It appears that Groundspeak is in need of raising more money. There are now google ads stuck in inbetween the list of caches in my profile page. This is unacceptable to me. It's an eye sore to have banners placed on those pages. I would rather have my fees increased than stare at those ads. My 2c

It appears that Groundspeak is in need of raising more money. There are now google ads stuck in inbetween the list of caches in my profile page. This is unacceptable to me. It's an eye sore to have banners placed on those pages. I would rather have my fees increased than stare at those ads. My 2c

Never noticed the google ads before, I just had to go back to see where they were.

Google ads should only show on the cache page if you were logged in as a regular member not as a Premium Member.

Thanks for pointing out! My membership had expired today, but had totally forgotten.

Disregard my gripe! Things back to normal. Funny thing is I would pay $50 a year to get rid of them.

All is right with the world again. Happy caching!

Google ads should only show on the cache page if you were logged in as a regular member not as a Premium Member.

Thanks for pointing out! My membership had expired today, but had totally forgotten.

Disregard my gripe! Things back to normal. Funny thing is I would pay $50 a year to get rid of them.

All is right with the world again. Happy caching!

:) Don't TELL them that... I don't want to pay $50... shhhhh :lol:

Kojones