Limited Edition eragonSaphira & GRC Mint geocoin

eragonSaphira

email sent. would like to know the weight of the coin

Using the dimensions of 3 mm x 38 mm on the website, and a density of 10.5 g/cm3, and assuming the coin is 100% silver (?), I calculate a weight of 35.7 g.

I am unclear on whether this coin is made completely of silver or if only the finish is silver.

email sent. would like to know the weight of the coin

Using the dimensions of 3 mm x 38 mm on the website, and a density of 10.5 g/cm3, and assuming the coin is 100% silver (?), I calculate a weight of 35.7 g.

I am unclear on whether this coin is made completely of silver or if only the finish is silver.

This coin will be completely made from "Fine Silver" which has a silver content of 99.9% silver as apposed to sterling silver with only a 92.5% silver content and the remainder made up of copper. Thus, it is not just a silver finish.

Glad to announce that we have received the first batch (and we are very pleased with the end restult [especially it being the first coin minted]) of coins and have started to mail them off to their respective owners <_<

Whoo Hoo... I pre-ordered two on Feb 6. <_<

Hope your coins arrive soon. Please drop me a mail when you have received the coins as I would be very interested to know when the first international coins start to arrive. To tell the truth, this is the first coins we have shipped overseas and are currently very nervous about the postal service, delivery, customs and the like . So if you confirm that you have received the coins, it will really set our minds to ease.

I came home to a notice that I had a package to pick up at post office. NO WAY I WAS GOING TO GO ALL WEEKEND WITHOUT GETTING THIS PACKAGE.

I followed the mail carrier for about a mile on foot until I caught him at his truck. I GOT MINE. 3 beautiful collectible tokens. They came so much faster than I expected. I LOVE THEM.

Glad to announce that we have received the first batch (and we are very pleased with the end restult [especially it being the first coin minted]) of coins and have started to mail them off to their respective owners :huh:

Whoo Hoo... I pre-ordered two on Feb 6. :)

Hope your coins arrive soon. Please drop me a mail when you have received the coins as I would be very interested to know when the first international coins start to arrive. To tell the truth, this is the first coins we have shipped overseas and are currently very nervous about the postal service, delivery, customs and the like . So if you confirm that you have received the coins, it will really set our minds to ease.

I was out of town for a few days and when I returned, there was a notice from the postal service that they had attempted to deliver a registered package (one that must be signed for). I'll pick it up today at the post office, unless it is already enroute for a second deliver y attempt.

I'm not really sure, but it just might be my coin order! :unsure:

Glad to announce that we have received the first batch (and we are very pleased with the end restult [especially it being the first coin minted]) of coins and have started to mail them off to their respective owners :blink:

Whoo Hoo... I pre-ordered two on Feb 6. :)

I was out of town for a few days and when I returned, there was a notice from the postal service that they had attempted to deliver a registered package (one that must be signed for). I'll pick it up today at the post office, unless it is already enroute for a second deliver y attempt.

I'm not really sure, but it just might be my coin order! :huh:

Hmm, I hope they did not send mine registered, because I usually do not find the notice and never know that it arrived at the post office. :unsure:

Hmm, I hope they did not send mine registered, because I usually do not find the notice and never know that it arrived at the post office. :unsure:

Yup, those were my coins and they were sent by registered mail. The post man attempted to deliver them on Wednesday but I was out of town. I went down to the post office and picked them up today! :huh:

Hmm, I hope they did not send mine registered, because I usually do not find the notice and never know that it arrived at the post office. :ph34r:

Yup, those were my coins and they were sent by registered mail. The post man attempted to deliver them on Wednesday but I was out of town. I went down to the post office and picked them up today! :laughing:

Hi Guys,

We send all our parcels SAPO Registered Mail. It just makes finding lost parcels easier and makes it easier to prove to Setcom that we have dispatched parcels (this is needed for the FICA act)

Hope this helps.

Hmm, I hope they did not send mine registered, because I usually do not find the notice and never know that it arrived at the post office. :)

Yup, those were my coins and they were sent by registered mail. The post man attempted to deliver them on Wednesday but I was out of town. I went down to the post office and picked them up today! ;)

Hi Guys,

We send all our parcels SAPO Registered Mail. It just makes finding lost parcels easier and makes it easier to prove to Setcom that we have dispatched parcels (this is needed for the FICA act)

Hope this helps.

I had no problem with registered mail. Thanks Renier! :huh:

I've only activated one so far but I think it was the first to be activated here in the United States. :)

I would be interested in one ,How much would that be in US dollars?

Hi Whitebear,

Would that be the Fine Siver geocoins? We have not fixed the price on this coin yet but think it should be around $52 at this stage (we are hoping for it to be less, but is still waiting for an invoice). If you are interested, send me a mail (renier@geocoins.co.za) and we'll add you to the list.

Regards,

Renier

We have had various requests to provide a different payment gateway other than Setcom. We have signed up with 2checkout.com and thus can accept Paypal payments via the 2checkout.com gateway now. We are still in the process of implementing the new payment gateway into our website and will anounce it here when it is done.

Should you be interested in acquiring eragonSaphira & GRC Mint geocoins (priced @ $8.50 per coin) using your Paypal account to make payment (for the time being until 2checkout.com is implemented on our site), you can send a mail to renier@geocoins.co.za with the number of coins you would like as well as the shipping option you prefer. We'll send you an invoice for the number of coins along with the shipping fees. Upon acceptance of the invoice, we'll send you a payment request via 2checkout.com which you may then pay with either your 2checkout.com account or your Paypal account.

International Registered Airmail Shipping fees are as follows:

01-03 coins = $ 06.86

04-07 coins = $ 09.72

08-11 coins = $ 12.58

12-14 coins = $ 15.44

International Registered Surface Mail Shipping fees are as follows:

01-03 coins = $ 05.43

04-07 coins = $ 06.86

08-11 coins = $ 08.29

12-14 coins = $ 09.72

We also still have very very limited stock of the eragonSaphira & GRC Mint Limited Edition Fine Silver geocoins. Should you be interested, you can contact us for these as well.

Edited by eragonSaphira

After consulting with 2checkout.com we found that we are not REQUIRED to use registered mail for orders handled through them, thus, we will also be adding 2 additional shipping methods for clients paying through 2checkout.com.

Not having the parcel registered will result in a cost saving of $2.60 per order; however, please be aware that unregistered mail cannot be tracked or traced and thus we cannot take any responsibility for parcels once they leave our possession.

International Unregistered Airmail Shipping fees are as follows:

01-03 coins = $ 04.26

04-07 coins = $ 07.12

08-11 coins = $ 09.98

12-14 coins = $ 12.84

International Unregistered Surface Mail Shipping fees are as follows:

01-03 coins = $ 02.83

04-07 coins = $ 04.26

08-11 coins = $ 05.69

12-14 coins = $ 07.12

:ph34r: