Introducing the Swedish Moose Geocoin

MotoCycleBoi

All Coins are now in the mail! :D

They are such world travelers! The Mooses have already spent time in Asia, North America and Europe.

The ones going to New Zealand and Australia will have seen more than half of the worlds continents :D

And thats before entering any cache.

Bye bye Mooses.

Happy Travel.

Edited by MotoCycleBoi

They are such world travelers! The Mooses have already spent time in Asia, North America and Europe.

The ones going to New Zealand and Australia will have seen more than half of the worlds continents :)

Bye bye Mooses.

Happy Travel.

Awesome.... can't wait to see them :D

The ones going to New Zealand and Australia will have seen more than half of the worlds continents :D

Bye bye Mooses.

Happy Travel.

Any chance you found a few extras in the bottom of the box with my name on them? LOL I would like one of any metal and if there happened to be one of each metal that would be totally awesome...LOVE this coin. Please let me know......:) maybe then I can turn a frown into a :D

The ones going to New Zealand and Australia will have seen more than half of the worlds continents :laughing:

Bye bye Mooses.

Happy Travel.

Any chance you found a few extras in the bottom of the box with my name on them? LOL I would like one of any metal and if there happened to be one of each metal that would be totally awesome...LOVE this coin. Please let me know......:rolleyes: maybe then I can turn a frown into a :D

Beverley - I may have a spare to trade with you. Let me see once I have them in hand. :D

Any chance you found a few extras in the bottom of the box with my name on them? LOL I would like one of any metal and if there happened to be one of each metal that would be totally awesome...LOVE this coin. Please let me know......:laughing: maybe then I can turn a frown into a :rolleyes:

If Craig can't work something out with ya I know that I'll have one to trade with ya. :D

Still waiting for the Moose to arrive here in the states.....

But here are a few Moose from Boscawen, New Hampshire

moose1.jpg

moose2.jpg

We had an Albino Moose in this area a couple years ago. It was protected by the Fish and Game.

Too bad I didn't get into coins earlier. I would love one of these coins.

I'm just getting into geocoins, and this will be the first one I buy. All my family on my dad's side is from Sweden, so I definitely have to buy this one. Now i just need to save some money for this!

I thought the same thing when I started collecting. Now I have to keep telling myself STOP BUYING!! But I can't. Welcome to my obsession. :grin:

My second set of Moose have arrived in Colorado and they are better than the first production run. Thanks for making them again.

I'm just getting into geocoins, and this will be the first one I buy. All my family on my dad's side is from Sweden, so I definitely have to buy this one. Now i just need to save some money for this!

I thought the same thing when I started collecting. Now I have to keep telling myself STOP BUYING!! But I can't. Welcome to my obsession. :rolleyes:

My second set of Moose have arrived in Colorado and they are better than the first production run. Thanks for making them again.

Tell me about it!! Wonder how many coin collectors have ended up in bankruptcy lately?

The remaining herd of Swedish Mooses has wandered off to the corral at PolarDesign: Here

Thanks for posting this, I have been looking for this coin! Ordered me one of each this morning. :unsure:

Edited to add: Can you tell me how many were made in the antique nickel/nickel and the antique nickel/foggy silver finishes?

Edited by sunsetmeadowlark

The remaining herd of Swedish Mooses has wandered off to the corral at PolarDesign: Here

Thanks for posting this, I have been looking for this coin! Ordered me one of each this morning. :unsure:

Edited to add: Can you tell me how many were made in the antique nickel/nickel and the antique nickel/foggy silver finishes?

Thank you!

150 pcs of each

Mooooo!!!

We have made samples of new versions of Swedish Moose Geocoins:

WOW!

I have four previous versions maybe.

Antique Nickel and Foggy Silver

Antique Nickel and Gold

Antique Nickel and Nickel

Nickel and Black Nickel

When will be sold the newest?