MN MNGCA 2008 Coins are here

CamoCacher

Several individuals have paid for their coins and an email was sent requesting your caching name with no response. If you paid for your coin and your caching name is listed below I am unable to match up your caching name with your PAID invoice. If you are listed below and you have not paid, please do so.

9Key

Altura

Chris Gun

Cyberchemist

Cydriver

KeeWee

Larry739

Lizzardman

The Walkabouts

FRANK AND BECK

New Dharma - need email to invoice you at

MSPMatt - been invoiced once, reminded once, pleas pay

Edited by CamoCacher

Several individuals have paid for their coins and an email was sent requesting your caching name with no response. If you paid for your coin and your caching name is listed below I am unable to match up your caching name with your PAID invoice. If you are listed below and you have not paid, please do so.

9Key

Altura

Chris Gun

Cyberchemist

Cydriver

KeeWee

Larry739

Lizzardman

The Walkabouts

FRANK AND BECK

Email sent.

KeeWee

Email sent :huh:

KeeWee

Email sent :D

Thanks Keewee, I am out of town till Fri and can't get to that email till then.

9Key

Altura

Chris Gun

Cyberchemist

Cydriver

KeeWee

Larry739

Lizzardman

The Walkabouts

FRANK AND BECK

Email sent.

Thanks, I am out of town till fri and can get the email then.

I meant to put this list outlast Sunday but with Easter and going out of town Monday I never got to it. These coins shipped last weekend:

Jackieontherd

Geomatrix

Gilby4

BlueMotMot

Overtheedge

Fluteface

Team Weathergirl

BVNLJ

Jheaney

MF61

Stickerooni

The Ice Group

WYWRDSN

CGTFH

Atlantagirl

Gardengargilla

Lord Shelmchen

E&CPlus 3

Fam.Berjum

TeamPooh

There was one more but I don't have the cachiong name w/mejust the business name it was shipped to. (E.I.I.)

9Key

Chris Gun

Cyberchemist

Cydriver

Larry739

The Walkabouts

UPDATED

The following coins will mail this weekend

MSPMatt

KeeWee

Lizzardman