Help in finding a map

mintaka

I seem to remember an online map you could select from a cache page (like Geocaching.com Google maps) that let you display caches you had in your bookmark list. They showed up as a different color than caches on the map that were not in you bookmark. Has this feature been removed or am I just not remembering where it is?

Thanks.

I seem to remember an online map you could select from a cache page (like Geocaching.com Google maps) that let you display caches you had in your bookmark list. They showed up as a different color than caches on the map that were not in you bookmark. Has this feature been removed or am I just not remembering where it is?

Thanks.

MAP

Thanks.

MAP

Thanks but this is the same map available now. The old map I remember had a box where you could select one of your bookmark lists.