Mermaid Swag Cointest

tsunrisebey

Braveheart

"The problem with Scotland is it's full of Scots" Yeah, Braveheart is it :drama: I needed my Scottish heritage fix, lol.

dorkfish and I were talking about Scottish accents, kilts and stuff :huh: the other night and made me want to watch Braveheart :anicute:

Congrat's GATOULIS, please email me your address and I will mail it out tomorrow.

tsun ;)

I won??? WOW!!!! :anicute: Thank you so much for the coin and thank you for the cointest Tsunrisebey!!! Thank you all for your kind words!!!

I have 9 coins now!!!! Yuppi!!!!!! :drama:

I was reading about Apocalypto watching the clock so I can post my next guess! :huh:

Apocalypto was a great film! I liked it a lot too!!!

Braveheart is a great film too! I loved it!!! The scenario, even if it is not very close to the truth..(I think), it is still a great film! I even loved the music!!!

I have Robert the Bruse picture on a scotish banknote in my collection!!!! ;) I had a bottle of whiskey name as William Wallash too! ;)

Tsunrisebey, I will send you my address now! ;)

Well I haven't held a quick and easy cointest on the forums for awhile, so I'm in a 'generous' mood (as a buddy of mine likes to call it :huh: ).

1 guess every 5 minutes

Do NOT edit answers or that answer is disqualified

No whining or begging ;)

1st person to guess correct answer wins

I have final say on winner

If you don't understand the rules, raise your hand and wait for me to call on you.

I'm going to watch a movie tonight. It's one that I have seen many times and I need a little ______ fix :)

Here are the movies it is not (consider this a hint, for those of you who were going to post these first) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Legends of the Fall, and A River Runs Throught It. What's the movie I am going to watch?

Oh here are a couple pics of the coin you're playing for, I got them in today. They are Nickel/glitter version and they look nicer than the pics show. Good Luck :D

tsunmermaid1.jpg

tsunmermaid2.jpg

:):):D How about Little Mermaid