Night Hunter's First Personal Coin

Night Hunter

Night Hunter, when we ran into each other at Salt Creek Valley a month ago, you could have mentioned the coins. Or, maybe I wasn't listening?

Anyhow, you better have some left for Ginger! and me. Put us down for a set.

Edit: Add another set; Ginger! wants her own. :D

Yeah, since we were Night Hunting, I guess it would have been appropriate, I guess it we just had so much else to talk about. After you left, I also remembered that I should have asked you about "The Lost Patrol" which I had just DNF'ed a few days prior....

Anyway, back on topic. I put you down for two sets. Don't let Ginger! hurt my owl!

To Everybody else:

The coins will be in and ready to ship on Tuesday. If you have already sent me your paypal address, I will ship on Tuesday. Otherwise I will be requesting Paypal addresses from anybody who hasn't sent them to me already, so send them in, or look for my e-mail.

Thanks everybody

Sean

The coins are in....

I think they came out great.

If you have sent me a payment, your coins have been shipped today, or will be shipped tomorrow. If you sent me an address, your invoice has been sent. If you asked to be on the list, a request for your address was sent.

I am sure that I have missed somebody, so if you fall into one of the above categories, and the correct action was not taken, drop me a note and I will be sure to get back on track

I still have some of each metal available.

$8.50 each / $2.00 shipping / $.75 for each additional coin / $1.00 international

Potential traders: E-mail me if you have a personal trade-only coin you would like to trade, otherwise hold off, and I will be doing more trades in the future. Processing all of this is crazy enough.... but fun.

Thanks everybody for the interest. You all have made my first coin a lot of fun.

The coins are in....

If you have sent me a payment, your coins have been shipped today, or will be shipped tomorrow. If you sent me an address, your invoice has been sent. If you asked to be on the list, a request for your address was sent.

I am sure that I have missed somebody, so if you fall into one of the above categories, and the correct action was not taken, drop me a note and I will be sure to get back on track

I still have some of each metal available.

$8.50 each / $2.00 shipping / $.75 for each additional coin / $1.00 international

Potential traders: E-mail me if you have a personal trade-only coin you would like to trade, otherwise hold off, and I will be doing more trades in the future. Processing all of this is crazy enough.... but fun.

Thanks everybody for the interest. You all have made my first coin a lot of fun.

Hi Sean, if it's not to late, I'd like one of the coins shown in the upper right of Post#58! Nice looking coins! :D I can meet up with you sometime when I get back from my overseas trip (after June 6th) if that's OK... Edited by TrailGators

The coins are in....

I agree they turned out great :unsure: I would like to have a BN glow in my collection ;) Any thing in my trade list you might like to trade for ? As I don't have a personal coin to trade.

All the coins that were paid for have been shipped. They should all have been received by now as well. If there is anybody out there who has paid for a coin but not received it, shoot me a message, and I will figure out what happened. I assume everything went fine since I haven't heard otherwise, but just to make sure...

Also, if you sent me a request, and never received an invoice send me a message as well.

As well, I still have some of each availiable so let me know if you are interested.