My Find PQ every 6.5 days please

SPonGER

Just checked and it WORKS!!! My last My Finds PQ was at 9:55 AM on 5/22/08 and I was able to punch the button at 10:30 AM on 5/28/08. So, indeed, the wait period has been shortened. Don't know if it's based on 24 hours or 6.0 days yet. But it has definately been modified to allow this PQ to be run a bit more frequently.

Doh! I last ran mine a week ago at 7 AM PDT, so I should have checked a few hours ago to see if I could run it early. I guess I could run it now and wait a week to see what happens, but since I haven't found any caches since the last time I download the query...

Now, who will be the first to start a "My Finds PQ every 5 days Please" thread? :)

Edited by DavidMac

Just wanted to add my support for being able to run the PQ every 6 days. I like being able to see my progress and look at my stats on INATN so when I've had a busy caching week I'm always playing the waiting game until I can run the PQ. I hope a change is possible. That would be AWESOME! :lol:

Probably because this isn't an important issue (like fixing the maps).

I will open a case for this issue, although please keep in mind there are plenty of other more important issues in line before this can be addressed. I agree that this "creep" is an unnecessary inconvenience.

I would think they are working hard on the important stuff. My vote would be for them to continue that work. This could have waited for some time as far as I am concerned, but I at least do appreciate them spending a couple of minutes to change it. Minor changes happen all the time on the site. They don't announce each one. This is a minor change.

Also, it is still written: *The Pocket Query can only run once every 7 days.

Maybe that's to prevent the problem DavidMac mentioned....

Now, who will be the first to start a "My Finds PQ every 5 days Please" thread? :D

Since it says every 7 days and actually can be run every 6 days, maybe folks will think they're getting away with something and won't ask for more in order to avoid losing what they have that they're not supposed to. (I hope that makes sense to someone other than myself....)

While I really like this new feature, there is one small thing I noticed. Before when you click the button to 'Add to Queue', the button would disable itself with an indication that the job had been added to the queue and eventually whould show the job had been run.

Now after the button is pushed there is no indication that anything had happened. Eventually, it will show the job has been run.

While I really like this new feature, there is one small thing I noticed. Before when you click the button to 'Add to Queue', the button would disable itself with an indication that the job had been added to the queue and eventually whould show the job had been run.

Now after the button is pushed there is no indication that anything had happened. Eventually, it will show the job has been run.

The last two weeks I pushed it multiple times before it went disabled. AFAIK if it isn't disabled it hasn't run no?

The last two weeks I pushed it multiple times before it went disabled. AFAIK if it isn't disabled it hasn't run no?

I usually just have to wait a minute and reload the page for it to be disabled.