Create PQ from Bookmark page...

Delta68

I expect this has been mentioned before.

I just created a PQ from a public bookmark list

Observation 1: the page still has the 'eBook Format' checkbox

Observation 2: Why aren't the standard Filter Options available on this page? eg ignore finds.

Thanks

Observation 2: Why aren't the standard Filter Options available on this page? eg ignore finds.

Thanks

The assumption is that, since this is a hand-picked list of caches, you've only added those caches you actually want.

The assumption is that, since this is a hand-picked list of caches, you've only added those caches you actually want.

Erm... but it's a public list belonging to someone else...

More likely it's because a bookmark list is limited to 500 caches. Just get the whole list and use a third party tool like GSAK to filter it however you'd like.

Thanks

Observation 3: No option to zip the file sent. I've not yet had a file sent created from a bookmark, but everything else is sent zipped. Don't know if I'm gonna get a zipped file or not.

No option to zip the file sent. I've not yet had a file sent created from a bookmark, but everything else is sent zipped. Don't know if I'm gonna get a zipped file or not.

The few times I've done it, I've gotten a zip file.