Selling Collection Soon

Haughton's Hunters

It looks like I'm going to get a list together of my coins soon for sale. However, I want to make clear to everyone that if you traded a coin with me, and you see it on the list, PLEASE let me know as I may not recall all the coins I've traded with the agreement of Do Not Sell.

And because I know it does bother some people when another sells their coins, I hope you see this as a valid reason. On Thursday, March 6 I was in an automobile accident. My truck will most likely be considered a total loss. I was the only person in truck, and the other truck was a single occupant also. Because I' have retained an attorney, I am not going to go into detail about what happened. Lets just say that I will need to pay stuff out of pocket for now until the insurance companies start paying back.

So, I plan on selling most likely all my coins except a very select few that I know for a fact should not be sold (i.e. The GeoCoin Fairy, Secret Agent Coin, B.U.G.).

When I have the list together, possibly not until next weekend, I will post here that it is ready. You can email or PM me and I'll send you the list. If you want to contact me early, I'll add you to a list of people to send the list to when it's ready.

I also have NO clue as to what I'll be asking for the coins. I'm *THINKING* $8.00 each shipped.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Thank you all so far for your concerns and well wishes. I am sure all will turn out well, and though this is not my preferred way to raise funds quick, it is my quickest option.

Thank you for your understanding.

Also, if you know I have one of your coins and do NOT want it sold, please let me know. I will honor all requests of this type.

Brian Allen aka Haughton

Again, thank you all. I was hurt, but nothing broken according to the X-Rays. Bumps, bruises and sore joints. Got hit on the side, so did a bit of a spin. We all know what that does to a body.

As a note (not sure if I've said this before or not). *IF* I have one of your coins and you don't want it sold, I would be happy to send it back to you in exchange for another coin that can be sold. Last thing I want to do is upset any of you by selling one of your coins that you don't want sold.

Thank you all again for your well wishes. I will be fine, but until the insurance companies start paying out, I need to cover the bills out of my own pocket. Just got my truck out of the storage lot yesterday. Cost me $225 to have it towed out. And it begins....

Again, thanks to all. The other insurance company has accepted full liability. Now it's a matter of covering expenses until all is said and done.

I still have coins available. Please email me if you are interested in seeing what I have left. You can email me directly at "geocaching allallens com". You should be able to figure out what to do there.

Also, as a note to all that bought some of my coins. To the best of my knowledge, none of the coins are activated. I did however retrieve the activation codes for most of them. If I had retrieved the code, I included it in the PVC sleeve with the coin. If there was no slip, that means I most likely did not retrieve the code, but I may have just missed putting it in the sleeve. Let me know if you received a trackable coin with no activation code and I'll check to see if I have retrieved the code for that coin.

Thank you.