60 csx accessories

I am a NuuuBeee to Geocaching, but fairly familiar with GPS units in general. I recently purchased a Garmin GPSMAP 60Csx and was wondering; what are the tried, tested, and preferred accessories to get for this unit to fulfill my Geocaching equipment list? The unit comes with the computer interface usb cable. I have ordered City Navigator NT v8 on disk and a 2G micro SD card. I am going out tomorrow to look for screen protectors and a power cord for the car. Anything else needed? Thanks.

Jeff

This is excellent input and will be very useful. I don't like reinventing the wheel and really appreciate everyones comments on must have items.

I have another question about the Topo map. I have never used a topo map from Garmin and was wondering if the Topo map interacts with the City Navigator or do you just switch back and forth between maps as necessary? Or do you keep sepearate maps on separate SD cards? Please forgive my ignorance. I will not get my 60csx until tuesday (ups). Thanks.

I have another question about the Topo map. I have never used a topo map from Garmin and was wondering if the Topo map interacts with the City Navigator or do you just switch back and forth between maps as necessary? Or do you keep sepearate maps on separate SD cards? Please forgive my ignorance. I will not get my 60csx until tuesday (ups). Thanks.

You can have them Both. I have Both TOPO and City Navigator on my unit, and can easily switch back and forth. Depending on the size of the memory card you have, will dictate how much map Data you can store on board. If you have a Large card, you can store the entire country. Micro SD Cards seem to go on sale quite a bit, I just bought a 2 pack of 2GB Cards, as my phone/ppc use that type of card as well, and got it cheap.

Good luck!