WTB: Looking to go Paperless

Hey,

Looking for a cheap PDA to try going paperless... I don't have big bucks... don't care for colour or fancy schmancy.... i just want a basic unit that will run cachemate software.

if you have a unit that you're willing to part with for not a whole lot please drop me an email.

Hubbard_jason@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

J

Looking for a cheap PDA to try going paperless... I don't have big bucks... don't care for colour or fancy schmancy.... i just want a basic unit that will run cachemate software.

if you have a unit that you're willing to part with for not a whole lot please drop me an email.

I have a Palm Tungsten in perfect condition with charger and 512MB SD card. Make me an resonable offer, including shipping from Florida via PM.

I just checked and it looks like these are selling for about $99US on ebay.

I am in the same boat as the poster.

Looking for something that will allow us to save paper and work with geocaching software, nothing too fancy.

If you know of anything (or have suggestions of where to start looking), please shoot me a message, too.

Edited by DJcopydog

we have the whole palm Vx set up listed on ebay now

2 handhelds & ALL the extras.....started bid @ 10.00 only have one person bid. ebay # is 320227145919.

i forgot about this forum or i would have listed it here first. take a look & see if it's something you would be interested in. we used it for caching & had no problems with any of the items.

we have the whole palm Vx set up listed on ebay now

2 handhelds & ALL the extras.....started bid @ 10.00 only have one person bid. ebay # is 320227145919.

i forgot about this forum or i would have listed it here first. take a look & see if it's something you would be interested in. we used it for caching & had no problems with any of the items.

I have used just about all the Palms. I had a m125 it was cheap and worked great for cachmate. You should be able to get one for under $30.00 on Ebay.