Mermaid Swag Geocoin

tsunrisebey

Here's my thread, didn't mean for there to be a problem... if you (Moderators) can merge the other thread with this one and make this the official one, thanks...

I don't have much time to type out everything right now and I'm sorry...here are the links to the Mermaid Swag Geocoin Sale. The first link is for the gold version and the second is for the copper version. All the information and pictures can be found here at the links.

Normally I'd be all wordy and giddy with a new coin out but something else has taken priority. So I'll make this brief: Thank you for the support as always and I hope you enjoy these. I've not seen them myself but I've heard they turned out really beautiful.

No remints and there were 200 of both made, thanks again :anitongue: tsun

http://www.thecachingplace.com/shop/pc/vie...p;idproduct=260

http://www.thecachingplace.com/shop/pc/vie...p?idproduct=259

These came on line for ordering somewhere between 3am and 5am Saturday morning local time. After a long week at work, and with an event cache lined up for the day - as hostess and one part of organising team - I decided not to set the alarm early.

So pleased - I slept late, got up about 8am, and there were still some available.

And I got to the event site about 9am with two hours available for final set up.

Thanks folks for leaving a couple available for us kiwis. :anitongue:

Great - I managed to nab two of each - so pleased after missing out on earlier coins.

I got me a hand full of these beauties today. I tried early this morning before a sales convention that I had to attend, and I thought i would miss them..... Lucky for me there were a few left later on in the day.

Great design! My daughter loves them..... :anitongue:

A beautiful copper mermaid swam into my mailbox today. Thanks for not drawing her like a toothpick. A mermaid with some curves!!!. Thanks again for a great coin.

Happy Caching

That's funny, I was told I should have added a little more cleavage :laughing: Nope, no Kate Moss mermaid here :anibad:

Thanks again all, better head to the mailbox to see if mine have shown up yet :lol:

Leider gab es eine Verwechslung bei der Coinnummer. So haben wir versehentlich diesen Coin aktiviert, obwohl er nicht in unserem Besitz ist. Wenn sich der Eigentümer mit der richtigen Nummer meldet, schicken wir ihn zur Adoption. Sorry.

Unfortunately, there was a confusion in the coin-number. Thus, we have inadvertently activated this coin, though he is not in our possession. If the owner reports with the correct number, we send them up for adoption. Sorry.

The code begins PCZ....

See at our profile - trackable items.

You can contact us by email.

Thanks.

Team Fire & Ice

Edited by Team Fire & Ice

Leider gab es eine Verwechslung bei der Coinnummer. So haben wir versehentlich diesen Coin aktiviert, obwohl er nicht in unserem Besitz ist. Wenn sich der Eigentümer mit der richtigen Nummer meldet, schicken wir ihn zur Adoption. Sorry.

Unfortunately, there was a confusion in the coin-number. Thus, we have inadvertently activated this coin, though he is not in our possession. If the owner reports with the correct number, we send them up for adoption. Sorry.

The code begins PCZ....

See at our profile - trackable items.

You can contact us by email.

Thanks.

Team Fire & Ice

In situations like this, you can ask Groundspeak to de-activate the coin. In most cases, they won't do it, but if you accidentally activated a coin you don't have, they should be able to help.