Flash Harry! missing in action

Flash Harry! is a SE Cachers race bug. Along with three NW Cachers race bugs it has gone missing from a cache in Liverpool, probably some time between Feb 23rd and Feb 29th.

Shame, took quite a bit of effort to design and make it.

Hopefully it's just someone taken these bugs and forgotten to log them, or maybe it's someone who can't get to a computer for a couple of weeks, but the cachers who reported them missing didn't mention any log entries that might explain it :laughing: The cache itself was fine, which is a good sign.

If anyone has these bugs and forgotten to log them, or knows someone who might have, could they let us know please?

Rgds, Andy

Flash Harry! is a SE Cachers race bug. Along with three NW Cachers race bugs it has gone missing from a cache in Liverpool, probably some time between Feb 23rd and Feb 29th.

Shame, took quite a bit of effort to design and make it.

Hopefully it's just someone taken these bugs and forgotten to log them, or maybe it's someone who can't get to a computer for a couple of weeks, but the cachers who reported them missing didn't mention any log entries that might explain it :anitongue: The cache itself was fine, which is a good sign.

If anyone has these bugs and forgotten to log them, or knows someone who might have, could they let us know please?

Rgds, Andy

Which cache in Liverpool did it go from?? If I know, I'll see if I can help at all.

Which cache in Liverpool did it go from?? If I know, I'll see if I can help at all.

Alta Vista I - CrazyL200 has posted a link to it. The person who put the bugs in the cache very kindly went back to move them on when he saw they had been static for a while, and he alerted me to their "departure".

After discussion with a few other cachers while out night caching last night, including PopUpPirate who knows the cache, we are quite hopeful that the bugs will turn up again.

Rgds, Andy

TB's pop up all the time unlogged... I wouldn't worry.

However... This cache was placed by some cachers who are new to the UK, and tbh, it's not in the best location... it's a little oasis in an otherwise rough area, when I went to do it, the place was swarming with kids hanging around. However, as the cache hasn't been muggled, I'd assume a cacher has them in the bottom of their bag for now!

Edited by HazelS