Image linking

DavidTO

Sure, you can include a link in your log to a cache page or travel bug page. People would need to follow your link to view the image offsite.

You can also use an image hosted offsite to display as part of a cache description for a cache that you own.

You can also use an image hosted offsite to display within a post to the Groundspeak Forums.

Sure, you can include a link in your log to a cache page or travel bug page. People would need to follow your link to view the image offsite.

You can also use an image hosted offsite to display as part of a cache description for a cache that you own.

You can also use an image hosted offsite to display within a post to the Groundspeak Forums.

Right. But you can't embed offsite images anywhere but on the forums?

You can add links to your photos into cache logs, but that's it. They won't be added to your gallery, or the cache's gallery.

Edited by Prime Suspect

You can add links to your photos into cache logs, but that's it. They won't be added to your gallery, or the cache's gallery.

OK, here's my problem. In loading a single photo to GCs that ask for pics, I am filling my gallery with the same photo. Can this be prevented?