4th Annual Airborne Event

bluecherry

Airborne4thbLrg.jpg

Okay here is the first artwork. There will be one small change made to the coin. 2008 will be put on the front of the coin on the ammo can instead of on the back.

We will be taking reservations for these soon. These will be done in two finishes Polished Gold and Silver.

Okay so the coins are going to be 1.75 round two available finishes will be polished gold and polished nickel.

At this time we are only doing 150 coins total so they will not have their own icon. Unless we get enough interested then we will order more in a different finish.

I thoroughly enjoyed this event last year. I hope I can make it again this year, though it is not looking good at this point... hopefully something will change between now and then and I can make it! :unsure:

Do you know how much the coins will be? I will likely order some, but would like this question answered first. Also, what if I am unable to make it to the event to pick them up? :D

Also, in reference to Eric K's suggestion, what if you made the GC # on the ammo box staggered or diagonal? That way it would be more difficult to read and probably not be confused with the straight line tracking number?

..G

.... C

...... Y

........ 4

.......... D

............ 7

This may sound silly but when a coin has the cache co-ordinates on the coin like that you would be surprised at how many people get confused and think that is the tracking number.

Okay Dflye you are right. LOL

That is being fixed the new waypoint will be on the coin. But the rest of the coin will stay the same. These will start production next week so reservations will be taken soon. I just need to set up the email to take the reservations.

Once again the finishes will be polished gold, polished nickel.

If you can not make it to the event you will have to pay shipping. $2 for the first coin and $1 for each additional coin.

If you are coming to the event you can just pick them up there.

Coins are going to be $10 each

There are limited numbers being produced. However, if there is enough intrest we will mint more in another finish. Any other questions please feel free to ask

Okay coins can now be reserved at airborneevent@hotmail.com

Please include

Real Name

Cacher Name

Number of each finish

If you need shipping

Coins are $10 each shipping will be $2 for the first and $1 for each additional coin.

The two finishes are polished gold and polished nickel.

We are doing limited quanities so it is on a first come first serve basis.

I will reply when we are out and can no longer take reservations.

If there is enough intrest in the coin then we will mint more but they will be in a different finish.

Also wanted to let everyone know that the proceeds from these coins is going to Fisher House. For thoses who do not know what fisher house is please check out their website at www.fisherhouse.org

There are 30 of each finish left for reservation. Thanks to everyone who has already reserved a coin.

Edited by bluecherry

Okay coins can now be purchased by emailing airborneevent@hotmail.com

Please include

Real Name

Cacher Name

Number of each finish

If you need shipping

And Paypal address

Coins are $10 each shipping will be $2 for the first and $1 for each additional coin.

The two finishes are polished gold and polished nickel.

We are doing limited quanities so it is on a first come first serve basis.

I will reply when we are out and can no longer take reservations.

If there is enough intrest in the coin then we will mint more but they will be in a different finish

There are about 20 of each finish left