New Geocoin Caching Memories

PengoFamily

This geocoin design is something I started working on when a thread was started that there were no coins for photographers.

An idea popped into my head about doing a camera coin. I knew exactly what type of camera that I was going to base this coin on too. I chose an older style of camera because of the beauty of them.

The name of this coin is going to be 'Caching Memories' because some of the best logs that I have seen have beautiful scenic pictures to go along with it or some very humorous ones.

This coin is being produced by Oakcoins and will be sold on Geoswag's presale page. I do not have details yet of the price, finish, etc. I will post more information as it is available. They should be going for sale sometime in the beginning of April.

This is my first all metal coin. And the pics are sample ones from the mint. I hope to post some better pics once I receive my samples in hand. :huh:B) I will have a few AE available for trade as well. Hope you enjoy this one as much as I do!! B)B)

6N-01333S01-FRONT.jpg

120484851294025.gif

I'm preparing a geocache to be hidden at one of Florida's original Kodak PhotoSpots (it's a little out-of-the-way place that time has reclaimed.... the sign fell down long ago... now it's just a place where teens go parking)

Still as beautiful as ever, and I simply have to place one of these babies in this cache as the FTF prize! Guess I'll have to make it a BIT more challenging!

This is a great coin Chantal!! I love it. I had a camera almost like that when I was a little boy! By now I have switched to a Nikon Digital SLR but still wish I could have kept that old camera of mine. Hope to get at least a great memory of it by getting one of these great coins. Very nice -- Congrats :huh:

Yes, I heard back from Oakcoins today and the coins should be available around April 10th or so. I will update more as I find out. I can't wait. ;);) I do not know pricing yet but do know the finishes will be;

- Reg version will be antique bronze

- LE will be antique silver

- AE (available only from me) will be antique copper.

The icon will look like this:

camera32x32.gif

Yes, I heard back from Oakcoins today and the coins should be available around April 10th or so. I will update more as I find out. I can't wait. :lol::unsure: I do not know pricing yet but do know the finishes will be;

camera32x32.gif

Did I miss this sale? :blink:

Gosh I hope not.

Yes, I heard back from Oakcoins today and the coins should be available around April 10th or so. I will update more as I find out. I can't wait. :lol::unsure: I do not know pricing yet but do know the finishes will be;

camera32x32.gif

Did I miss this sale? :blink:

Gosh I hope not.

Nope - they've not gone on sale yet.

Yes, I heard back from Oakcoins today and the coins should be available around April 10th or so. I will update more as I find out. I can't wait. :unsure::blink: I do not know pricing yet but do know the finishes will be;

camera32x32.gif

Did I miss this sale? :huh:

Gosh I hope not.

SAME HERE ;) ... Is there a want list ? Oops, I mean a wait list :lol: ?

No, no one has missed the sale. I know oakcoins has been very busy and I am just waiting to find out when they will go up for sale. I will update this thread as soon as I find out. Thanks for your patience.

fabulous! i was wondering about a camera coin since that is my vocation and avocation. please put me in line or whatever one does!

rsg

my flickr gallery

http://www.flickr.com/photos/redshoesgirl/

Edited by RedShoesGirl