Premier Geocoin Race III

Shilo

Haven't had a chance to finish the racers I have here. I will work on them on my weekend(Tues & Wed).

Didn't get anything in the mail recently either as I know a few are on the way.

Still have time to send your racers and get them into this years event!!!

Added 11 more racers to the event today. We are up to 44 starters so far. Have about 25 in transit.

Still time to get your racers to me before the start of the race!!!!!

Edit to add: I'll start on those requests for pictures tonight or tomorrow.

Edited by Shilo

Received racers from the following in the last 3 days:

weldette - 5

weldor - 5

handezman - 5

twister69 - 4

marmon69 - 5

GeorgiaTreasureQuester - 2

welch - 3

29 racers......I'll be busy for awhile :unsure:

Also, check the links on the standings page to make sure I have them correct. I did my best.

And if you change the name of your racer or any info on the website is incorrect, let me know so I can fix it.

Thank you,

David

I dropped 36 racers into the event today. We are up 80 with more on the way ;)

If your racer isn't in the event and you think it should be, you better be sending a PM!!!! I have everything in my hands ready to go

I know of at least 2 cachers that wouldn't mind having coins in the race but don't think they can get coins in time. How soon will they need to be mailed to you?

I know of at least 2 cachers that wouldn't mind having coins in the race but don't think they can get coins in time. How soon will they need to be mailed to you?

Sooner the better but anytime. They can start late but the race for all racers will end at the same time.

Getting ready for work right now but got 2 packages from Sweden, 1 from Alabama, 1 from Milwaukie, OR and 1 from Palm Springs, CA.

Tonight is my Friday so will have the next 2 days to get these coins ready for Saturday's event :P

Almost here :P !!!!

I am excited! :D Is 106 the final number?

No. I got one more in the mail yesterday and have some more on the way. Probably no more than 15.

I'm sure there will be some late starters as I'm working until next Tuesday now.

Whoops, somehow I was thinking the race start was a week later and so I haven't got around to mailing my racer-wanna-bees your way. Definitely wouldn't get there in time for the launch event, guess I'll need to mark my calendar with the correct date next year! ;)

Whoops, somehow I was thinking the race start was a week later and so I haven't got around to mailing my racer-wanna-bees your way. Definitely wouldn't get there in time for the launch event, guess I'll need to mark my calendar with the correct date next year! ;)

You can still send them. Just will be a few days late.

All racers that I have received through today are in the event. The green flag drops tomorrow afternoon!!!!

Good luck to everyone in the race!!!! :D

If you still want to enter racers, you can. The race will end May 10, 2009 for everyone. I do have some late entrants still on the way and those will be placed in local caches as I get them ready.

Looks like there are only about seven people who have RSVP'd for the event. Does this mean the 100+ coins will be divvied up among those seven? Wow, that's quite the task.

Yes.

But like last year, lots showed up who didn't RSVP to the event page. Lots of WWFM events tomorrow so maybe they will come out afterwards. I hope so!!!!

Looks like there are only about seven people who have RSVP'd for the event. Does this mean the 100+ coins will be divvied up among those seven? Wow, that's quite the task.

Yes.

But like last year, lots showed up who didn't RSVP to the event page. Lots of WWFM events tomorrow so maybe they will come out afterwards. I hope so!!!!

I'm going to be at 3 events today, the WWFM, the Race Launch, and another event in Sylacauga (bbq sig item..).

I've heard a few people talking about coming, but hadn't posted a will attend. I'm going to be talking people into going at the WWFM. :blink:

Good Luck to all the racers!!

Theres still ALOT of coins that havent been picked up out of the event, lets hope these people get on the ball

I got 12 coins yesterday. I don't think any of them are yours though. I'll be trying to get them out into the wild over the next week or so. Afterall, today is the day after you know :laughing:

Theres still ALOT of coins that havent been picked up out of the event, lets hope these people get on the ball

I got 12 coins yesterday. I don't think any of them are yours though. I'll be trying to get them out into the wild over the next week or so. Afterall, today is the day after you know :huh:

Everything has been retrieved from the event!!

Good luck everyone!

Sent you a package this morning with drilled racers, included some ferrules and wire as well, just need the final assembly and they'll be ready! Thanks for running another race!

Your package arrived today. I'll work on your coins in the morning and see if I cant get them going soon.

Hmm... My coin is listed with 1 geocacher even though someone discovered it at the event.

Everyone got credit for me as the first geocacher because I placed all the coins into the event and brought them all.

I finally got caught up on all the Alabama cachers placing coins :)

Standings are up to date :)

And thank you for everyone at the event picking up all the coins and logging them out in a timely manner. They are all logged out of the event.

All 26 that tasia brought home have now been put out in caches around Birmingham as of 6PM tonight. We traded out 8 behind Lazer, so now we have 8 more to get out, but at least those already have miles on them. We have 3 events in the next week (Weds, Fri and then Tues) and it is Memorial Day weekend coming up. Most of the caches we put them in get heavy traffic, so hopefully they'll get out of Alabama soon!

Shilo, you might want to update the main page on the PGR website, it still talks about the PGR3 launch as if it is going to happen in the future.

Shilo, you might want to update the main page on the PGR website, it still talks about the PGR3 launch as if it is going to happen in the future.

Thats a good idea!!!!! :laughing:

I've been in Denver, CO(Sat & Sun) and driving back(Mon-Tues). Going to work tonight. Will get to it soon.

I think I have all the entrants I'm going to get now. None in the mailbox since Friday.

All 26 that tasia brought home have now been put out in caches around Birmingham as of 6PM tonight. We traded out 8 behind Lazer, so now we have 8 more to get out, but at least those already have miles on them.

So you're the reason I have 100+ notification e-mails :laughing:

:laughing:

All 26 that tasia brought home have now been put out in caches around Birmingham as of 6PM tonight. We traded out 8 behind Lazer, so now we have 8 more to get out, but at least those already have miles on them.

So you're the reason I have 100+ notification e-mails :)

:)

Probably so! All 34 I've had have now been dropped at least once; I still have 3 in my possession that will be gone by this weekend, or at least by next Tuesday.