Message in a Bottle coin

ThePetersTrio

Alright if we get takers for the last 11 coins we'll do an order for 75. I believe this will work out to about $7.22 each and I will only ask that my personal mailing cost be reimbursed.

Pretty good price for a very cool coin. :D

I will take 5 let me know if I can get in....

Will do.

6 coins left... :D

Woot!! The samples arrived!! Sorry for the delay, but it was worth the wait! These turned out really cute and we're really happy with them....the photo's really don't do them justice - you won't be disappointed!! It's a really fun way to add your personal touch, the magnets hold the label on just enough that it doesn't fall off, but not so tight that it's difficult to remove!

Not every color available was made into a sample but these 4 are really nice, it's hard to judge from the computer screen just exactly how the color looks in hand because every monitor is different. The best thing to do is look at actual coins in your collection that may have the same transparent colors. The green #7, blue #8 and purple #5 are awesome IMO -

We'll continue to take orders up to the 25th - invoices will begin going out on the 25th for all approved orders and we're hoping to have everything approved, paid and turned into the mint by the 31st of March. Production should take about 3 weeks....give or take a few days!! :D More information is available on TCP website!! We'll also be setting up a trade topic in TCP forums for those in the group :D Thanks everyone!!

4241df85-be68-419f-8398-2f699d89d81e.jpg

b40400dc-d9f9-4d55-844a-64258b326225.jpg

Hello - I've emailed everyone who has expressed interest in going in on this order and have asked them about color preference between green (7) and purple (5). I'm going to let the majority decide. Personally, I'd be happy with either color. USYoopers - I've got you down as a preference for purple which is why I didn't send you and email.

Karin - I got your PM and yes I'll get you the 2 coins to Sweden if you will reimburse my mailing cost. I tried to PM you back but it says there is no account under your name. Strange. Feel free to reply here with your color preference and confirm you want 2 coins. Thanks!

So far the list is:

ThePetersTrio - 15

Usyoopers - 10 coins

Bluemotmot - 5 coins

Lucky Ducky - 2 coins

Woodward Clan - 5 coins

Fairyhoney - 8 coins

MissAmerica1 - 6 coins

Fossillady - 3 coins

BirdmanofCT - 5 coins

CathandKrisintheBUS - 5 coins

Grodan & Fiabus - 2 coins

Mousekakat - 1 coin

If I missed you and you want coins - there are 8 coins left. Please let me know right away.

If you are on the above list and you no longer want to order - please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

I like the purple best, but I'm perfectly fine with green, so either way here!

And feel free to bump my order from 2 coins up o 5 (or 3 or 4) if you need it at the end to fill in for a larger order... I'm game! :D Just let me know where to send the $$ & info.

Ok - that really helps. I'll see how it shakes out and let you know for up to 5 coins.

As far as the color choice goes - It's tied so far. Somehow I knew this wasn't going to be easy :D - LoL.

I'll wait to let others chime in on the color but if it looks like a tie, I'll just flip a coin (I'll make my daughter verify this as she would nark on me if I wasn't fair about it :D ).

Status update:

I have not heard back from MissAmerica1 or CathandKrisintheBUS. I have emailed them requesting they confirm their interest in the coin and to ask if they have a color preference.

We still have 5-8 coins available to anyone who wants to go in on this order.

I am placing the order Monday evening.

Cheers!

Is it possible to order half and half for the same price :) ? Just a thought. That way, we could have at least one of both :huh:

Nope - unfortunately the instructions say one color choice and one text message per order. If we split it up, it will cost us all more.

So the winning color is green. I am placing the order now. I am still hoping for contact from MissAmerica1 and CathandKrisintheBUS. So far they have not responded to my email. :)

You can still get your orders in!! But you'll need to be quick, we'll be sending invoices out beginning tomorrow! Those who haven't received their art proofs for confirmation will be getting them this afternoon!

Thanks for the great response, you guys are going to Love these bottles!! They are way COOL and you'll be sorry if you miss out! :anibad:

We are thinking of getting in to get a few of these, but cant afford to buy 25 can we be added on to someones order? We would like 5. If someone is interested in adding us please contact us thru our profile. and with how much it will cost for 5 wine bottle coins.

Thanks You!

sweetlife

could someone translate the front of the coin please

Riveli Nascosto Segreto = It Reveals Hidden Secret......It's Italian....in a round about way :anibad:

BTW everyone, Sharon will be sending out invoices starting tonight so be on the lookout! Thanks again for joining in the FUN!!

Thank you .... I like that : )

Invoice received and paid. Can't wait to see them

Ok to those going in on this group order. The order is placed and paid. You can see the sample at thecachingplace.com :D

The coins will be $7.50 USD each. (my math was off in my previous post - sorry if this causes anyone concern and I'm happy to send a copy to anyone of the statement for the order) As I've said previously, I will only ask that my postage cost be reimbursed.

Once I get the coins in hand, I'll figure postage to you and then send you a Paypal notice. Once payment is received, I'll get the coins mailed to you.

I'm excited. I think these coins are going to be very cool. :D

Updated list of confirmed group:

Usyoopers - 10

Bluemotmot - 5

Lucky Ducky - up to 5

Woodland Clan - 5

WVKiwi - 5

Fairyhoney - 8

Fossillady - 3

BirdmanofCT - 5

Grodan & Fiabus - 2

Mousekakat - 1

Menace66 - 1

Dannable - 3

ThePetersTrio - 15

This leaves 7 more up for grabs.

Edited by ThePetersTrio

The Caching Place is doing custom wine bottle coins with a minimum order of 25 coins per order.

My husband and I are wine collectors and live in the heart of Pinot Noir paradise. We go winery hopping frequently and would love to drop some wine bottle coins in some caches nearby our favorite wineries. Unfortunately as our budget needs to accomodate WINE sometimes, I can't afford to order a full 25 coin set and so I was wondering if there are any other winos wine lovers out there who might wish to go in on an order with me. :)

An order of 25 coins works out to $8.73 per coin (if my math is correct). They are pretty cute too. Looks like a very good vintage. ;)

http://www.thecachingplace.com/shop/pc/vie...p;idproduct=264

The order needs to be placed by March 19th. Please PM me if you are interested or respond here and I'll PM you.

Thanks!

Hi

I'd be interested in taking the last 7 - can you post them out to the UK? THe other thing is can we have them personalised? I have PayPal - please let me know. Cathy (The BobCats)

I can't seem to get the trading forum, (computer impaired person here) on the Caching Place site to work for me so I figured I'd post here. If anyone would like to trade bottles just PM me.

Would also like to make a suggestion for maybe everyone who had a bottle made to donate one of them to be held by one person and used as an auction for when someone is in need of some kind of assistance, which seems to happen here pretty regularly.

Just a thought, I know some only had a couple made and this wouldn't work for them but thought I would throw this out here for consideration

Thanks

LJ :unsure:

Edited by bvnlj

Status update:

I have not heard back from MissAmerica1 or CathandKrisintheBUS. I have emailed them requesting they confirm their interest in the coin and to ask if they have a color preference.

We still have 5-8 coins available to anyone who wants to go in on this order.

I am placing the order Monday evening.

Cheers!

Kath & Chris in the Bus are still in for 5

Hello!

I have just sent you another email. I think your spam blocker may be preventing my emails getting through to you. When I've tried to PM you, I get an error message from Groundspeak that your account doesn't exist.

At this moment, there are no coins left. However, the last person who expressed interest in them has yet to confirm with me and I gave her until later tonight to do so. So email me tomorrow and we'll see what is what.

It would be great if you could give me your email address directly so I don't have to go through Groundspeak to try and reach you, as I've tried this route repeatedly but to no avail. Sorry for any confusion, but I'm doing the best that I can to manage this order.

Hope to hear from you!

Hello!

I have just sent you another email. I think your spam blocker may be preventing my emails getting through to you. When I've tried to PM you, I get an error message from Groundspeak that your account doesn't exist.

At this moment, there are no coins left. However, the last person who expressed interest in them has yet to confirm with me and I gave her until later tonight to do so. So email me tomorrow and we'll see what is what.

It would be great if you could give me your email address directly so I don't have to go through Groundspeak to try and reach you, as I've tried this route repeatedly but to no avail. Sorry for any confusion, but I'm doing the best that I can to manage this order.

Hope to hear from you!

I just got your email asking me why I haven't been in contact with you. I have sent you several emails!! Your PM account doesn't work.

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS. I haven't been ignoring you - I swear!! :laughing:

Hello!

Hope to hear from you!

I just got your email asking me why I haven't been in contact with you. I have sent you several emails!! Your PM account doesn't work.

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS. I haven't been ignoring you - I swear!! :laughing:

Hello!

Hope to hear from you!

Here is my email Kblake7@yahoo.com and I have received all of your mail and responded to the color choice and the number I wanted.

Did you get the mail I sent a couple of days ago :laughing:

I've got 2 coins that I do need to pay for, a friend and I went in together, and she has paid me for them. She doesn't have paypal, so I'm paying for hers, too.

Naomi... :P

PS... great job, I know how challenging it can be to coordinate something like this!

Did you get the mail I sent a couple of days ago :D

I've got 2 coins that I do need to pay for, a friend and I went in together, and she has paid me for them. She doesn't have paypal, so I'm paying for hers, too.

Naomi... :D

PS... great job, I know how challenging it can be to coordinate something like this!

OMG I just saw this - sorry Naomi but I didn't get your email. I'm starting to think this mail system through Groundspeak isn't very reliable. I am going to PM you my email address. But as far as your situation goes - that's not a problem. :unsure:

And thanks for the kind words. <_<